Samx(nephilim)Reader

Just in case you aren't aware of what a nephilim is, it is a child born from the pairing of a human and angel. 

You were always a bit on the weird side, and nothing was seeming to change that anytime soon. People always told you that there were no such thing as angels, but you knew different since you heard them on a daily basis. Though, that was something you kept to yourself. Now, you're 22 and still considered the odd-ball out; not to mention that your uncle, who you'd lived with your whole life, was a hunter. Not in the traditional sense though. He wasn't one to hunt deer or anything like that, instead he hunted things that haunted peoples' dreams. 

Needless to say, you had often helped in the business; and you were definitely helpful. Whether it be healing the old geezer or taking down a monster yourself. You had often asked him how it was you could heal, but he would never talk about it; never wanted to either, and he made that perfectly clear anytime you brought it up. Today, you two were going on a hunt. All seemed to be easy enough. Just a vamps' nest, but things turned for the worst rather quickly. You found yourself pressed against a wall, the old geezer's blood pooling around him across the room. 

"Whatda yah say we keep this on?"

"Boss said no more turning! Remember?"

"But she's strong, and cute..."

You spit in his face and whirled around with a roundhouse kick before darting for the door. You had almost made it out when you were grabbed from behind. Hot breath tickled your neck before you were thrown against a wall. Staggering up, you held out your machete towards the vamps. Your head throbbed and your muscles were sore all over, but there was no way you were showing them that. Before you could react, they were on top of you, your machete across the room. 

"We can't turn her, but we can make this fun..." 

They started clawing at your flesh, drinking some of the blood that came out before continuing. You screamed and fought against them, to no avail. 

"I'm done playing with my food..." 

One of them leaned over you, hovering above your neck; but before he could do anything, he was ripped from your body, the other kicked away, before you heard his head chopped off. Absolutely everything hurt at this point, and for some reason you couldn't muster the power to heal properly. When you tried to sit up, pain shot through your ribs and you groaned while fighting against it. Once you were standing, you saw two men standing over the vamps bodies. One was taller than the other with longer hair and a smoother face. He was the one to walk towards you and support your shaking body. Griping your side in pain, you looked up at the old geezer's body one more time before shaking your head and stepping towards him. You collapsed to the ground, the man catching you and supporting you. Blood dripped from your mouth and you spat it out before shaking your head again, trying to push him away. Tears went down your face before you leaned towards him again.

"Hey, you need to take it easy. They gave you a real number..."

"No..." you coughed out, more blood trailing out. "I can help him..."

"Sammy..." the other man said before glancing at you. "We need to get out of here. The rest will be back soon."

The man holding you, who you assumed was "Sammy", nodded before shifting. "I'm going to get you out of here alright? Don't worry, Dean with get him and we'll give him a funeral. I'm Sam, as I'm sure you've guessed." You nodded as he gently picked you up, bridal style. He walked out the door and you saw a slim Impala on the dirt road. Dean opened the door for Sam to set you in while he took the geezer's body to the trunk. You groaned as Sam set you in and got in next to you, elevating you slightly. Once Dean got in the driver's seat Sam looked up and shook his head. "Tell Cas to meet us there. Please, Dean."