CasxReader

Another short read from an imagine from Castielsamydean. This account is on iFunny and they're really good guys I'm not kidding! Check them out! Anyways, to the story!

Cas was in heaven again, trying to put the broken pieces back together. He was gone pretty often lately, but he always kept his angel radar pointed to you so that you could talk with him whenever you wanted, even though he never really talked back. Lately, work as a hunter had become much more stressful, especially now that Sam was in Lucifer's Cage and Dean had left to God-knows-where! You constantly had to stop your research to cool yourself off; and how did you do that?

By ranting of course. 

Today was no exception of course. You looked down at the book on wraiths you had been reading and groaned, rolling your eyes. You pressed your fingers against your temples while groaning again. 

"Cas? I know you're busy, but I just need to let everything out right now..."

You sat for a moment more before continuing. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. Sam is in the cage, Dean's missing, and now some wraith is killing people with a gun? I can't understand why. What's happening Cas?"

Cas's POV

(Y/N)'s voice echoed in my head. Her words were chocked with emotion, but I couldn't do anything to help her. 

"I need help! Someone please!"

I was shocked when her voice cried that out over what she called "angel radio". I looked over to see one of the angel soldiers on my side. His head had snapped over to look at me in confusion. "Castiel, why is someone calling for your specific aid? Why so urgently?"

"I choose to believe that it is because I am the only one she feels that she may trust at this point." 

"That seems very egotistical, Castiel."

I shrugged and smiled, "Not really... She has to remind me of that every time I ask her why she calls for me alone."

The young soldier nodded and looked away from me as I soared from heaven and towards (Y/N) and I's house. 

Your POV

You opened your eyes, wiping the tears away before they could overflow. When you stood up and turned around, Cas stood in front of you with a soft smile on his lips. "No need for tears, cookie." You beamed a bright smile and wrapped your arms tightly around him, letting some of the tears hit his trench coat. He hugged you back tightly in response and kissed your head. "I won't leave you alone ever again."

"Good, because I wouldn't make it another day."