AllxReader

So before anyone freaks out, no this isn't one where the characters fight for you. Bold words will separate the characters for this chapter. This is really cheesy and bit immature but it is a Minutes in Heaven chapter thing. The amount of minutes changes per character. Let's see how it goes. There are intense spoilers in this chapter, just a warning.

Dean:

It was the night before the apocalypse was supposed to happen. Everyone was down, and mostly drunk when Dean stood up and laughed. "Sammy! Remember that stupid game that kids played in high school?!"

"There were plenty of those, Dean."

"The one with the closet and shit!"

"7 Minutes in Heaven? What about it?"

"We should play it! We need something to cheer us up!" Sam rolled his eyes but nearly everyone shrugged in agreement, even you were a bit bored and down in the dumps. "It's settled! Everyone in a circle!" Dean's grin spread even wider as he pulled out an empty bottle and set it in the middle of the "circle" you guys had made. He flicked it around and muttered, "Who'm I gonna get?" under his breath until it stopped on you. You blushed madly and Dean jumped up, reaching a hand towards you.

Bobby reached out and grabbed Dean's hand, giving him a warning glare. "Listen boy, it's a game and all; and I love you like family, but don't you push it with my daughter."

Dean grinned and nodded, "I'm not that drunk, Bobby."

You were still nervously sitting on the floor as Dean towered over you. "I dunno, Dean..."

"No choice!" he laughed as he picked you up bridal style and walked you into a closet before setting you down. "Don't worry, like I told Bobby, I'm not that drunk."

You looked down at the floor, thinking that he meant he wasn't drunk enough to accept doing anything with you. You knew that he had a thing for Joe, and that the two of you were always more like siblings to him, but of course it still hurt. You really liked him, and have for a while; but then again what woman didn't. Shuffling your feet, you bit back tears thinking that he would never know you liked him and that he would never feel the same about you.

He stiffened on the other side of the closet, his green eyes widening in the dark, when he heard you sniffle. "What? (Y/N) what's wrong?"

"Don't worry about it. Not like it'll make a difference now."

The pain must have been obvious in your voice because Dean quickly wrapped you in his arms, resting his head on top of yours. "I'm going to do something, please don't be angry at me for doing it." You looked up at him questioningly and he nervously bit his lip. "I don't want you to hate me."

"Dean, there's nothing you could do that would ever make me hate you."

"I doubt th-"

"Can you not just trust me on this one?!" you whisper-yelled at him. "I could never hate you, you big oaf."

"(Y/N)..."

"Dean, I love you. I have since that hunt back when we were seventeen and Bobby got pissed at us for going out alone. And he was even more angry at you because I hat a cut on my cheek and he thought yo-"

Dean silenced you but pressing his lips against you roughly. You stiffened, a tear falling down your cheek as he pulled away. "No tears, apple-pie. I love you too, and I wish I had told you that sooner." He kissed you again, cradling your face in his hands.

Just as he tried to go any further, the door swung open; Bobby, glowing red, glared at Dean before you chuckled nervously.

Sam: