DeanxReader

This starts with the two of you in high school before having a light time skip, I'm not quite sure how this one will go. 

Warnings: language (obviously), violence, sexual harassment, and lots of sexual innuendos. Also late season 1 spoilers, but honestly you should have seen past that point if you're reading this far into my one shots. 

You walked down the halls to your last class when the school football star stepped in front of you. "Hey sweet-cheeks, and I don't mean the ones on your face." His grin was wide and cocky, just how you hated them. You rolled your eyes and went to walk around him when his football buddies circled around you, trapping you by the wall of lockers. "Where're you going? I thought you liked me?"

"Nope, not really. I actually find you quite appalling, Jackson." You gave a light smile before trying to get out of their little circle around you. "Listen asshole, move out of my way or I'll move you myself."

"I think you have me confused with someone else, because a weak little girl like you couldn't possibly say no to me."

"Fuck off," you spat in his face before going to leave again. The bell rang and you rolled your eyes. You dropped your books and bag before crossing your arms and looking at them. "I warned you."

The boys started to laugh before you jumped and kicked one of them in the jaw, a loud snap echoing through the hall. The boy grabbed his jaw and moaned out, looking at you with a now crooked jaw. "Bidch!" he snarled out. 

The other four boys looked at you in shock before Jackson rolled his eyes. "You're just one girl, let's check the odds here. Now then, just play nice and maybe we'll do the same."

"Nah, I don't really feel like it. Besides, I really don't want any of the shit you're carrying around. Just saying." Two of the guys gripped your arms behind your back and stood on your feet while one guy went to help the one you kicked and Jackson moved in your face. 

"Let's try this again, sweet-cheeks. Play nice," he whispered the last part a bit to close to your head and you snapped over, head-butting his nose. He cried out in pain and drew back, blood dripping out. "Fuck you!"

"I'd rather you didn't!" you snapped back. 

Jackson's hand wound up behind him, but it was grabbed by another hand. Everyone froze at the sound of a bone breaking and Jackson's scream. Behind Jackson was the new kid in school, his name was Dean Winchester and he looked pissed. "You'd better get to class Jackson, unless your want the other one broken as well." His voice was dark and angry, just like the glare he gave the group of guys. The all ran off, leaving you and Dean together in the hallway. His eyes softened and he walked over to you. "You okay?" he whispered while checking your wrists. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Not the first time this bullshit has happened." You drew back your hands and grabbed your books, the pain stinging your bones of all things. 

"That explains why Mr. Snyderson told me to go look for you. He said that you'd never missed class before and he was worried about you."

"He is my uncle, so it makes sense." Dean grabbed your bag and held a hand out to you. "Thanks, by the way. I could've handled it if the hadn't all been there."

"I saw the first part of that. I wanted to let you handle it, but once his hand went up..." Dean's jaw clenched and he shook his head. "Let's get back to class before we get in trouble huh?"

"You care about not getting into trouble, Dean Winchester?"

"I don't, but I know for a fact that you do. Just looking out for you and your perfect record."