Casx(hurt)Reader

This was a recent request from Musical_Emo_Kitten, and i just wanted to say something before I started this even though I don't think we will have much of a problem with it. I only say who requests anything because I want to give them credit for the idea, and I never want to find out about anyone using their ideas against them. It is honestly dumb if you think that saying crap about people is okay, because it's not. There's a line between joking or messing around and actual verbal harassment. This does go two ways, if someone is harassing or assaulting you online, all you have to do is block them or delete the comments. Do not even indulge someone who is trying to push you down. Now then, onto a more relevant note, I'm sorry if I get this character wrong, because I don't have any kind of severe version of anxiety. I just wanted to warn you that I am in no way saying that this is how a person dealing with this kind of issue will act, it's just my own portrayal. Onto the chapter. 

Warning: This chapter will include self-harm, previous abuse, and symptoms of real mental issues. There shouldn't be any spoilers from the show (which I do not own obviously) 

You twitched in your bed, eyes sealed shut and your sheets drenched in sweat. The nightmare plagued your mind and the emotions took over. You screamed. Even though your eyes were now open and you were sitting straight up, you could still remember your nightmare. Your throat was raw and your skin was coated in cold sweat while you shook.  You buried your head in your hands and sobbed, alone in your motel room. It didn't matter how many times you killed the evil bastards that walked this earth, you knew that their war on the earth would never end. 

You hadn't stopped sobbing until sunlight peeked through the tattered curtains of your motel room. Just another day, and another hunt would await you. This time, it was in Westmont, Virginia. It only took you three hours to get there, but the police were still there when you arrived. Flashing your fake FBI badge, you walked past the tape and looked at the woman's remains. Her heart was ripped out of her chest rather roughly and you could see defensive marks all over her body. 

"She's the second one to end up like this. We didn't think the FBI would be interested in one like this until there was a sure fire pattern."

"Well, this is more of a personal case, so I took it." You continued looking at the body and you found claw marks going from under her ear down to the top of the opposite hip. Odd for a werewolf to deal a death blow before taking the heart...

"Hey agent! These two with you?"

You turned around and saw two men standing in suits, badges out to the cop. You rolled your eyes and nodded. Of course the Winchesters would show up. "He's with us too," Dean said to the cop, pointing a finger to the car. "He's new and a bit shaken up, so he may not even come out here." 

Dean spoke with the cop a bit more while Sam walked over to you. "Hey, (Y/N). What have you found?"

You tensed up at gave him a glare before looking back at the body. "She put up a fight, and this werewolf must have some anger issues because it did this," you pointed out the tears, "before eating her heart." You started checking her pockets, avoiding Sam's gaze. You found what you were looking for. Holding it up, Sam looked at you confused. "It's pure silver. This woman was a hunter, and this werewolf knew. I bet that they found a gun on her but haven't told us yet."

"They are hiding things from you," a calm, quiet voice spoke up behind you. You turned and saw the man that Dean had pointed out in the car. He obviously wasn't a hunter or a real fed, but something made you feel weary about him. "I can't exactly tell you what they're hiding, but it is something rather big."

You nodded and looked over at Dean, who was still talking to the cop. You quickly took some photos of the body and kept the silver on you. Once you got up, Dean was walking back to the three of you. "He said that she did have a gun on her, but they took it to evidence already."