CasxReader

You walked into the room that you and Cas were sharing while you both tried to take a break from hunting. It was a small motel room, but you two were used to it. You both were closer friends than anyone could imagine and after he lost his grace because of Metatron, you both decided to lay low for a bit while he adapted to being human. That was about a year ago that you started laying low and you decided to surprise him. 

He was passed out on the only bed in the room, snoring lightly as you went to work. You were hanging up streamers and adjusting the position of the cake and he finally woke up by 6:45 am. You stood in front of the streamers with a grin on your face. "Good morning birthday boy!" 

He looked at you confused, his hair whipping around his face and into the air. As he got up, you smiled wider and gave him a hug. "Birthday boy?"

"Well, today is the day you became a human, so it's time for your first birthday celebration. One of the perks of being human. Today you get free cake and no one can judge you for eating it all!" You smiled and threw your hands in the air as he chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just think it's cute that you would do something like this for me."

"Well yeah! That's what friends do!" Cas smiled again, his blue eye glinting before he kissed your cheek. You blushed and brushed hair out of your face before giggling lightly. 

"Well, how do I celebrate my "Birthday"?" he said, putting air quotes around birthday. 

"I'll show yah." You said with a smirk as you grabbed his hand. 

Sorry this one is so short and not so romantic, I just thought of it and decided that since it's Misha's birthday that it would work well. Don't forget to give me any ideas you guys have! Until then!