Chapter 14 [preview]

Dedicated to Maddyangel6, you comments made kept me, or rather put  me back on my stuff thanks!!

Chapter 14 [preview]

A string of incoherent words flowed endlessly through my head as I ran, Please, no, why, JaydenPlease, no, why, Jayden.  It was like a track on repeat along with the a harsh quick thumping in my ears. At last I reached the porch of his house.

Thump thump thump

"Jayden!" I cried to the closed door as I pounded it with my fist.

Thump thump thump

"Jayden! Please open the door," I sobbed.

The door release making my hand and body lurch  forward. Relief surged through my body as I relished in the fact that he was okay, but my happiness was short lived.

“Ms.kingston? Where’s Jayden?” My heart still rapidly beating in my cheast.

she walked towards me, closing the door behind her. Her face sullen swolen, but it held mixed emotions, most prominently anger.

“You are no longer welcome here,” she said abrasively.

“Ms. Kingston, what are-”

“Don’t. Talk.”

I shut my mouth confused.

“Our lives were perfectly fine before you came along, and all I tried to do was help you, and as a result this happens. Let me make this clear when Jayden comes home, and he will come home, you are to stay away from him.” she said concluding her angry tangent.

my breath caught in my throat,

“He...he’s gone?”

"Yes, and it is all because of you." She cried.

"Ms.Kingston-"

"Please Bridgette, just leave."

I turned around and walked back towards the street. only to be interupted.

"Bridgette," she called. I turned facing her once more, " Remember what I said, I meant it, don't come back." that was the last thing she said before she slammed the door.

TBC... ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The rest of this chapter should be posted either tommorrow or tuesday evening PST.

Thank you for the support you have have given, it is appreciated and I am sorry about the lack of updates. 

special thanks to @hrokhsaz , @shortcutie_04 , @supercoffee , @MaddyAngel6

∞Naomi