Season Four: The Benefactor

I wake to an incessant buzzing to both my left and my right.

"Make it stop." I groan.

"I would but there's two of them." A groggily voice to my right says.

I open my eyes to face Derek, half asleep.

"You stop yours, I'll stop mine." I tell him.

Pulling away from Derek's embrace, I grab my phone off the side table to see a missed call from Scott and a text from him.

From: My Bro Scott

Get home now. It's an emergency

I sigh and turn to look at Derek who has the same expression as mine written on his face.

"I gotta go." We both say.

"I'll call you later or in the morning." I tell him, pecking his lips.

I quickly get up and dressed as does Derek. Not even five minutes later, I'm out the door and Derek yells,

"Love you!"

"Me too!"

______________

Derek's POV

Once everyone's gone besides the Sheriff, I stand over the dead teens body.

"I guess you've been there long enough to know we need to be quick about this." Sheriff informs me. "Scott said he called himself a- a Wendigo."

"Cannabilistic shape shifters." I state. "But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon a Hills for a long time. Must've been well hidden."

I suddenly catch another scent of blood. I look around the roof and ask, "How many people did Scott say we're up here?"

"Just Sean and the axe murderer who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

I walk towards the edge of the roof and see blood just beside my shoe.

"There was defiantly someone else." I state. "Someone young. Male."

"Smell his fear?"

"And his blood."

_____________

Tessa's POV

As soon as I got home, I open the door and quickly head upstairs and into Scott's room to see him and Stiles seated on the bed.

"What's the emergency? Are you hurt? Is everyone okay?"

"Tessa, breathe." Scott commands, getting up and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"You said it was an emergency." I state.

"Ya, you see-" Scott tries but Stiles cuts him off.

"Scott accidentally but Liam in order to save him from falling off the hospital roof so he's currently duct taped in Scott's bath tub."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Just, everyone calm down and take a seat. We can handle this calmly." Scott says.

Stiles and I agree. Scott sits down in the middle with Stiles to his right and me to his left.

"So you bit him." Stiles states.

"Ya." Scott says.

"And you kidnapped him." I say.

"Ya." Scott reiterates.

"And brought him here." Stiles adds.

"I panicked." Scott defends.

"We see that." I say.