Season Four: Parishable

Parrish outstreatches his hands and Derek takes them. He flips them over, examining them. Parrish looks at Scott who looks back than to Derek who is to my left.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks him.

Parrish nods. Lastnight, Parrish's colleage put him in a car, and set him on fire. Only, Parrish is perfectly fine.

"To the hair and nails, isn't it?" Lydia asks. "The parts of the body that are actually dead."

"Well they should be gone." Derek says.

"I was set on fire." Parrish says. "All of me should be gone."

"Not if you're like us." Scott says.

"Like you?"

"I don't think he's like us." Derek voices.

"What is he?" I ask.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek simply says.

"You knew about Jackson and Kira. What kind of Yoda-Wolf are you?" I ask increduously.

"This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the beastiary. Did you try Argent?" Derek asks Scott.

"I don't know where he is." Scott answers.

"Okay, hold on. What's a beastiary?" Parrish asks. "Actually, that's not even my first question. Just- just tell me one thing: Are all of you like Lydia?"

There's a brief moment of silence so Parrish adds,

"Are you all psychic?"

Scott share a look with Derek and I. Derek raises his eyebrows in question.

"Psychic?" He repeats.

"Ya."

"Not exactly." Scott says.

"Okay than... What are you?"

Scott looks at Derek and Derek raises his eyebrows, silently saying 'humor him'.

Scott closes his eyes than turns to Parrish and opens them. He shows his radiant red of a True Alpha.

_______________

"What's a Kanima?" Parrish asks.

We sat him down and told him all about the supernatural things we know and who's what.