Season Three: De-Void

So, we all head to Derek's loft. Sheriff goes in first, trying to find Stiles. Meanwhile, Derek, Argents, and I stay back.

"You're not my son." I hear Sheriff say.

The four of us walk in, Argent in lead. Allison walks towards Stiles and holds out a taser. She turns it on and goes to strike Void Stiles but he catches the taser. He takes it from her grip and throws it on the ground.

Derek growls and charges. He throws a punch that Voidy (Void Stiles) blocks. Voidy grabs his arm and twists it back. He than slams Derek's head into a table, throws Derek into the air, against a wall, than Derek lands on the ground.

Before I can do or say anything, Argent pulls a gun on Stiles.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim.

Sheriff, who is standing across form me, speaks.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not?" Argent asks. "I've done it before. Werewolves, bezerkers, I can easily add a nogitsune to the list.

"But not Stiles!" I yell.

Sheriff pulls a gun on Argent.

"You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff says.

"You said it yourself Sheriff. That's not your son." Argent counters.

"Put it down. Put it down!"

While them two are arguing, I make my way to Derek and help him stand up.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me." Voidy says. "He's gonna kill me dad."

"Don't listen to him." Argent commands.

"Put it down!" Sheriff demands. "Put it down now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger!" Void Stiles taunts.

"Listen to me! You put the gun down!" Sheriff yells at Argent.

"Shoot me! Shoot me!" Void Stiles taunts again.

"Put it down!" Sheriff yells/pleas.

Argent's arm doesn't drop. Sheriff continuously yells for him to stop.

"Stop it! Stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." Allison starts.

"Not exactly." Voidy says. "Was kind of hoping Scott would be here. I'm glad you all have your guns out. But you're not here to kill me."

He turns to face the large window on the loft and says,

"You're here to protect me."

He backs away and Argent lowers his gun. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Derek grabs my hand and moves me so I'm to his right and he's a little in front of me. Ever the protector.

The Oni take out their swords and Argent and Sheriff begin shooting them only they do no damage. Derek, Allison, and I move in front of Void Stiles as two Oni appear near him.

They charge.

_____________

After fighting the Oni, Argent and I are kneeling beside Derek who is to my left. I managed to get a few cuts but nothing really deep. Derek, on the other hand, has a large scrape on his left shoulder.

We hear footsteps and look up to see Scott and Kira entering the loft.

"What happend?" Scott asks.

"They disappeared." Allison explains. "They literally just vanished."

"And so did Stiles." Sheriff S adds.