Season Four: Monsterous

"I used to love thunderstorms." I sigh, snuggling closer into Derek's chest.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"They were just very relaxing."

"And now?"

"Now, it hurts my ears. I want to stab the thunder with a fork."

"You, can't. I- it's not possible."

"I'm using my imagination. Something you lack."

"I happen to be very imaginative."

I raise me eyebrows, causing Derek to sigh.

"You win this one." He says.

"I know. I always win."

"But I have to go."

"What?" I ask as Derek slides out of my bed.

"Well, I really do not want to get you in trouble by your father, again."

Derek leans in and pecks my lips.

"Love you." He says, walking towards the door.

"Me too."

Derek's not even gone for five minutes when Scott barges into my room.

"Get dress." He says immediatly.

"What's wrong?" I ask, getting out of bed.

"Kira found Brett. They're fine. We gotta go. Meet me and her at the Animal Clinic."

"Kay."

_______________

"Hey I- Oh." I turn around as soon as I enter the Anial Clinic. Scott and Kira are making out.

"It's rated G now Tess." I hear Scott say.

"Thank God." I state, turning sround to face him and Kira.

"Did you find him?" Scott asks. "Did you find Brett?"

"Actually, I think I found all of them." Kira says, grabbing Scott's hand.

We follow her into the examination room that holds so much memories. Derek getting shot. Derek beating up Deaton. Us making a plan for the Rave. Deaton patching up Derek and Scotty. Us submergeing Isaac into ice. Submerging Allison, Scott, and Stiles into ice. Damn, this room is popular.

"Satomi." Kira starts. "This is who I was telling you about."

"I know who Scott McCall is." Satomi says, turing to face us. "I also know who Tessa McCall is." She looks at me.

"I understand Scotty 'cause he's the chosen one and all but how do you know me?" I ask, really confused.

"You're a Hale's True Mate."

"How does everyone know that? First Araya, now you. Next is probably my dad and he doesn't even know werewolves exist."

"Are we safe here?" A young girls next to Brett, who appears to be 12, asks.

Scott and I look around and there's about 8 other wolves including Satomi. Scott turns to Kira and I and says,

"We're gonna need help. A lot of help."

______________

"Wait! Wait!" Scott tells as Brett growls at Argent whom has a gun pointed at Brett's head.

Scott decided to go to Argent's warehouse. He figured the warehouse could be safe and we'll have Argent to help. He than had me call Derek so we'd have a pretty face to look at. His words, not mine.