Season Two: Restraint

My mom quickly arrived at the station. She immediately told me to get home and that she'll talk to me later. In other words, she's going to interrogate me.

________________

I wake up the next morning to my covers being thrown off me. I groan in annoyance. I pick my pillow up and place it over my head. That's soon taken.

"Go away Scotty. Deal with the punishment mom's giving you." I saw.

"I'm glad you're on my side."

Sighing, I look up and see an unimpressed momma. I sit up and pat my bed, signaling for her to sit next to me. She sits.

"Talk to me." I say.

"Am I doing a bad job?" She asks.

"At what?"

"Parenting you in Scott."

I gasp and wrap my arms around my mom.

"You're the best parent ever. Why would you think that?"

"You and Scott seem distance. We don't have Supernatural nights anymore. Scott doesn't talk to me anymore. We barely spend time as a family anymore. I just, I don't want to fail you guys."

"Mom," I say, taking her hands in mine. "You are doing an awesome job. Alright. Scott is a good person. He cares about people more than he should. This, what he did was a mistake. He's a teenager and that's what they do. As for me? Well, I'm a five year old girl stuck in a sixteen year olds body. With hormones."

She laughs a little. "Why do you always know what to say. Then ruin the moment?"

I shrug.

She laughs again and kisses my forehead.

"Get ready for school."

She than leaves my room. Sighing, I get out of bed and walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I stop, noticing something on my desk. I walk over to it and see that it's a bag that would be used as a gift bag with a note attached. I pick the note up and read it.

Tessa,

I'm just now realizing how badly I screwed up. I hope we can get through this. I'll always love you.

Xoxo,
Derek

Placing the note down, I open the bag to find a bag filled with mini Milky-Ways in it. With a small smile playing at my lips, I rethink the decision I've made.
_________________

I eat the Milk-Way Derek gave me while Stiles, Scott and I 'look' for books in the library. Allison, who's on the other side of our shelf, shoves her tablet through it. Scott grabs it and looks at it. She than says,

"It's everything Lydia can translate. Trust me, she was really confused."

"Ya, what'd you tell her?" Scott asks.

"That, we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles says.

I burst out laughing so Scott elbows me in the ribs, making me stop.

"Uh," Allison says. "Great."

"Kay," Scott says. "Does it say how to find who's controlling him?"

"Not really. But Stiles is right about the murders."

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims.

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance...There's a story in there about a South American priest who uses the Kanima to act as a murderer in a village."