Season Two: Fury

Scott, Stiles, and I are at Stiles' house trying to convince the Sheriff who the murderer is.

"So this kid's the real killer?" Sheriff S asks.

"Ya," Stiles says.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Dad, come on." Stiles stands up and faces his dad. "Everybody knows that the police looked for ways to connect victims to the murderer okay? So, all we have to do is look through the two scripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Ya. Except for the fact that Rena Remonta wasn't in their class."

"Alright. Okay, you're right sorry. Than I guessed they dropped the charges against them."

"No, you know what. They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything...Scott, Tessa, do you guys believe this?"

"It's really hard to explain how we know this but you gotta trust us." Scott says. "We know it's Matt."

I nod in agreement.

"Ya, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of those murders that the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"Alright. Fine. I'll allow the remote possibility but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most with the 2006 swim team and it's coach dead?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Stiles yells. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in like six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look at the evidence." I say.

"Ya, that'll be in station. Where I no longer work."

"Trust me. They'll let you in." Stiles says.

"Trust you?"

"Trust...trust Scott and Tessa."

"Them I trust."

We're off to the station.

_________________

Once we arrive at the station, the women at the front desk, Marcy, whom Derek flirted with, speaks.

"It's two in the morning."

"Believe me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." Sheriff says.

"Let's look at the hospital stuff first." Stiles says to Scott and I. "Okay?"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson except for one. You remember?"

"The pregnant girl," Scott says. "Jessica."

"Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody had to have seen him."

"Thank you," Sheriff S says. "Boys, Tessa."

He than leads us to his old office. We than pull up the surveillance footage from the hospital.

"I don't know guys. I mean look at this. There was a six car pile up that night. The hospital was jammed." Sheriff says.

"Just keep going." Stiles demands. "Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"Hold on. Stop." I say.

"Did you see that?" Scott asks. "Scroll back."

"That's him! Thats Matt!" Stiles proclaims.