Season Two: Abomination

So, something is wrong with Stiles' jeep so he made me come with him to get it fixed. I told him I had to use the bathroom so guess where I currently am...

I get out just in time to see the lizard thing growl at Stiles. I immediately tackle it. All it does is shove me than it's gone. I hear Stiles phone say,

"911 what's your emergency."

Well, tonight's gonna be long.

__________________

"I told you. I just walked in and I saw the jeep on top of the guy. That's all." Stiles explains to his father.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Sheriff asks.

"Nothing. Can I just get out of here now?"

"What about you Tessa?"

"I was in the bathroom," I defend.

"Look, if there's something that you can't tell me-"

"You think we're lying." Stiles figures.

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you. Both of you. Now if you saw something, if you're afraid that they might come back and make sure you don't say anything about it-"

"We didn't see anything.........at all. Can we go now, please."

Sheriff nods. "Sure, not your jeep. We're gonna gave to impound. Sorry kid. Evidence. I'll see you at home."

"Alright. At least make sure they wash it."

_________________

We called Scott and he came to pick is up in mom's car. Stiles takes the passengers seat and I take the back.

"You guys okay?" Scott asks.

"Ya," Stiles says.

"You were right. It's not like us." I say.

"It's eyes were almost like reptilian." Stiles adds. "There was something about them."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"You know when you see a friend in a Halloween mask and all you can actually see are their eyes. And you feel like you know them, but you can't just figure it out who it is."

"You saying you know who it is?"

"No, but I think it knew me."

I than catch a whiff of an all too familiar smell.

"Why do I smell blood?" I ask.

"Huh?" Scott asks.

"Scott, why do I smell blood?"

"You don't. It's just-"

"Scott!"

He sighs. "Derek attacked me."

"He what!"

"When I went to talk to Boyd, it was too late. Derek and his pack were there. Isaac and Erika fought me but I won. I than accused Derek that making a pack is all about power to him. Than he said..."

"What did he say Scott? What did he say?"

"He said, and I quote, 'he's right, it is all about power.' Than we fought and he scraped my side. Deaton said it's not healing because-"

"It's from an Alpha. I get it...I'm gonna kill him."

"Tess-"

"No Scott. This is it. Drop me off at home."

He's quiet than drops me off at home than brings Stiles home. From there, I get in my car than make my way to confront Derek.

_________________