Epilogue

"Derek!!!" I yell from the couch.

I currently just graduated from college. I know right, how cool is that. I became a nurse, like momma. Stiles became a cop like his dad. Scott became a veternarian and Lydia became a chemist or something like that. She makes bank.

Derek and I are living in the loft for the time being. He's in the process of buying his families land back from the state. From there, we're going to build a house and Derek is going to fix up the loft to get tenants.

"What!" Derek yells back, walking into the room.

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask, looking up as he looks down at me.

"Nowhere if you don't get ready." Derek tells me.

"But this couch is sooo comfy." I whine, running my hands on it.

"Than no surprise." Derek says, walking away.

"Surprise! I want a surprise!" I yell, rising to my feet.

"Than get ready." Derek reiterates.

"Yes sir." I salute.

_____________

"Okay, we saw a movie, had dinner, and now we're walking through the woods. If the surprise is we're gonna get killed, than I don't want it." I tell Derek as we walk through the woods.

I'm cold. Ya, I'm a werewolf but it's like 40 out. Derek is just chilling in a jacket, holding my hand. I'm chilling in a sweater, that's it.

"We're almost there." Derek says, looking ahead.

I spot a light and we soon come to a house in the woods. Our house.

"It's finished!" I exclaim, stopping my steps.

"Yes." Derek says, picking me up bridal style and walking towards.

"You're supposed to do this on our wedding night." I say as we enter the house.

"Or when we get a house." Derek corrects.

He sets me down and I twirl, looking at the house. Although Derek and I designed it, I rarely came to see it in construction. Now that it's finsihed, I can't believe it's mine.

I turn back to Derek to see him down on one knee and a ring in his hand. My hands fly to my mouth and tears line my eyes.

"This is our beginning. Will you be my ending?" Derek asks.

I nod my head immedaitly and hold out my hand. Derek puts the ring on and I cup his face, bringing his lips to mine.

When we pull away, I smile widely and he raises and eyebrow.

"What?" He asks.

"When you were teaching me how to train, and I asked what my prize was, remember what you said?" I ask.

Derek thinks for a moment and says. "Not losing control."

"You were wrong." I state.

"Really?"

I nod. "My prize was you. I won you."

____________

"Stop crying." I say to my mom in the mirror.

She's standing behind me and tears are falling.

"You look so beautiful." She states.

"I know." I smile and turn to face her.

She gives me a hug and says, "Derek is a lucky guy."

"I'm a lucky girl." I correct.

"Melissa, you're going." The lady from the place says.