Love hurts, and heals

'Niall you'll do great' I sighed and inhaled the steam rising from the stage.

Niall smiled and walked out, creaking the floor boards.

'Name? Age? Where are you from?' Simon boomed into the microphone.

'Hi! I'm Niall Horan, i'm 17, and I am from Ireland!' I let out a whoop. He was such a cute friend.

'So Niall what are you going to sing for us?'

'I am going to sing "A thousand years" by Christina Perrie'

I beamed brightly, that was my favourite song.

'Alright, go. Cue music' Simon mumbled.

The piano chimed and Niall started singing. He was doing awesome.

Katy Perry, turned to Simon 'he has something about him, it makes me want to smile...'

The music finished. 'That was really cute' Cheryl grinned.

'Look. Obviously, you are a likeable guy, but you can't make it out on your own. I'm thinking, you would be fantastic in a boy band.' Niall turned to me and gasped. I giggled.

'Its a yes from me' Cheryl said.

'Its a no from me' Louis bellowed. The crowd booed.

'It's a yes from me' Simon smirked. 'Katy, its up to you'

The crowd shouted 'Say yes!' and 'Nooo!' 

'This is kinda crazy, but..' Niall leaned over. 'Your through to the next round!'

'Aaah!!' Niall raced off stage and hugged his family and I.

'You guys! Ari! Can you imagine it? Niall Horan, member of Britains most awesomest boy band!' I laughed. Niall looked at his stomach. 'I am starving, lets go get some food!' I giggled.

'Oh my goodness. Niall James Horan, I love you so much'

'Well, Ariana Joan Grande-Butera. I wish i could say the same about you.'

I gasped and hit his arm. 'I'm joking! And i-eeeeee-i will always lurvv youu oo-hoo.'

I rolled my eyes and head off to get some food.