One way or another

*Arianas POV*

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. The water sizzled as it dropped and popped as it hit the puddle. I did my hair and walked back into my room. I swung my closet doors open. I couldn't find anything to wear. I dug through my closet and found at the back  my old clothes. I hadn't seen these in ages.

I remember everything that happened in them, going to the park, and my 16th birthday when I went laser tagging. I remember the most gorgeous voice. Cute when speaking, with a strong irish accent, and the most beautiful tone when singing. I remembered someone. Blue eyes, blonde hair and my best friend. I shook my head. I couldn't wear those to the meet and greet and stuffed them into the back of my closet.

Nialls POV

We sat in the car waiting to get to the mall. It would be fun, meeting fans, signing autographs. It had been a long time since the lads and I had just spent a bit of time with fans.

We walked in, later to be swarmed by girls. I glanced across the mall we all had little desks with our names on them. We sat down and began to sign when this song came on, it was gorgeous. The singer had the most beautiful voice, i'd never heard on like hers.

'Hello what's your name?'

'Colleen Ballinger'

"To Colleen,

Never frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

xx Niall"