Kiss you

Nialls POV

Ariana looked amazing. I think that everytime I see her. Oh and so does everyone else. And awkwardly enough, thats when Demi walked in, not looking quite so good but still pretty.

'Aaw i feel so lonely without El.' Lou whined 'Why did she go anyway'

'Unknown reasons' Liam said

'Aaw Lou bear! I'll be your club date!' Ariana held Louis' hand

'Thanks Ari bear!' Zayn looked at Lou in utter disgrace. I probably did too but I can't be the judge of that.

'You guys! We are all singers and we are going into a club! What does that mean?' Demi rolled her eyes. I frowned at her.

'It means..' I started 'what what, what, what. what what, what , what.'

Lou and Zayn joined in 'Bada bada bada doo da, bada bada bada doo da'

Then Hazza and Liam 'Boo boobadoo doo boodeedoodoo' they made the perfect trumpet sound.

Demi still looked confused. Then Ariana started singing. It was amazing.

'I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in ma pocket, im im im huntin' lookin for a comeup, this is' We all waited 'awesome'

'Nah walk into the club like' we walked into the club. Everyone turned around to see us. 'What up? I got a cold pop!' Ari finished for Harry

Harry continued 'Nah, im just pumped i bought some shit from the thrift shop.' We all stopped. It's not like we were going to the whole song. Just the 'walk into the club' bit. Demi shook her head and mumbled 'So childish..' Ari heard this and said 'Yeah, thats the best way to be'

Lou hugged Ari from the side 'We were so meant to be club dates' Ariana giggled. "Louis, darling. You flatter me.' Lou laughed and looked into Ariana's eyes. Oh no. Not the eyes.

Arianas POV

Louis was looking into my eyes. Yeah, kinda weird but his eyes were such a gorgeous icy blue. Zayn started a convo. I didn't want to look away. But, I had to. That would have been even more awkward. I smiled at Zayn. He wasn't too bad to look at either. Now that I think about it, they were all pretty damn hot.

'So Ariana, can I get you a drink?'

'Yes please, can i get a pineapple martini'

Zayn looked a me and grinned 'Alright'

Demi dragged Niall onto the dance floor. He turned around to look at me and the guys and shrugged. He was too cute.

'Shall we?' Louis asked, waving his hand across.

'We shall' Louis lead me onto the dance floor. We danced for a bit before he saw Elanor, sitting on a stool, in a huff. 'Maybe you should go talk to her. For some reason I don't think she likes me very much.' Lou nodded and walked off.

Zayn came over with my drink. I hugged him and then he asked for a dance, of course I said yes, i couldn't help it with his puppy eyes. A really slow song came on and then we started dancing. I put my hands around his neck. We danced slowly, rocking gently from side to side, looking deep into each others eyes. He leant in to kiss me. I pulled back and smiled. What harm would a little kiss do? I kissed him and he kissed back. We continued dancing and I lay my head on his shoulder, only to see Niall staring at me.