Up all night

Nialls POV

It was only when I saw Zayn and Ariana kissing that I realised I had feelings for her. I had to break it off with Demi. However, it would be hard on her breaking up the day before Valentines day and the Lovatics and paps would give me a hard time. I just had this passion for Ariana, the more I see her the more I fall in love.

'Demi?'

'Niall how are we going to spend Valentines day'

'I really need to talk to you about something'

'Mhmm, and you can do that when we are done organising for valentines day'

'But Demi'

'I'm thinking we do a twit cam at night, we go to some parties maybe even go to a salad bar'

'Demi I don't want to be together anymore'

'Why?! Why do you hate me all of a sudden? I thought we were in love! I thought we had something real. That was before your little Italian slut came into life.' 

'Don't you dare call Ariana that'

Demi interrupted me 'After she left you 2 years ago you still love her. And now she's off kissing someone new. Oh, is that what you want be to be like? Running around making out with Zayn and Harry and Louis? Next thing you know she'll be-'

'Demi stop it! I am breaking up with you because your like this! You judge everyone else before you get to know them! You are a cold bitch who doesn't care about anyone but themself!'

Now the entire club was looking at us. It's funny how no-one hears her being a douche and yet everyone turns around to hear my speech. I am done with this, and with Demi.