I wish

Niall's POV

I couldn't wait till Ariana got out. I wanted to ask her on a date. What would she say? She did kiss Zayn, oh no. Wait, she kissed him once during a dance, it probably meant nothing. Hell! She probably doesn't even remember! But who knows what she will say? This is crazy, I gotta just do it.

Ariana came down, dressed amazingly, heels clicking as she stepped down the stairs. (Outfit on side and @YoBroFashion twitter, check it out if you want but its new so there won't be much there. And sorry about the massive A.N)

I mean, she always looked amazing, but today, she looked special today.

'Happy Valentine’s day!' She yelled as she walked down the stairs

'Holy shit' Liam said. 'Happy Valentine’s day gorgeous' he pulled her into a bear hug. 

'Hey babe' Zayn said. 'Happy valentine’s day' they kissed. Damn.

Harry just stared 'Harry? Are you ok?' Ari asked

'Oh yea um yeah it’s just' Harry smiled 'Great to see you'

'Great to see you too Harry' she smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

'Ariana! Looking great boo-bear!' They rubbed noses. Lou winked at her.

'Niall! I heard about you... and Demi... oh im so sorry' she wrapped her arms around my neck and I slid my hand around her waist.

'Um... It's ok. I kinda had someone else in mind'

'That’s awesome' Ari looked down

I sighed and kissed her on the head. Now I wished she was mine more than ever.  'Happy Valentine’s day Ariana'