I want

Arianas POV

I was going to stay with the boys for a while because mummy was going away to see Frankie but I had to work on the way so Niall offered for me to stay with him. I packed my stuff and got in the car.

'Get your engines ready,' I did my best impression.

'Nah Ari, you need to get out the front and put on those ripped jeans and too tiny plaid shirts'

'First of all Li, no, eewl. Second of all, what is plaid'

'Well, ariana first of all you sound like niall with the first of all and second of all etc. and second of all its like tartan, checkers what do the yanks call em' Lou'

I turned. 'Yanks' I sneered.

Lou started the car. I wonder when the others will get back from Nandos with lunch. Man, i'm starving.

'Ariana, you ok with sleeping in the same bed as that douche Harry, I mean' Lou turned from the wheel 'you have the wonderful oppurtunity of sleeping, get this' Louis spread his fingers 'in THE SAME bed as moi'

'Louis..'

'Yeah Louis, why would she sleep with you when she can sleep with me.'

'SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS YOU' Louis and I yelled at Liam in unison.

'Anyway Ariana, its up to you.'

'Well, I'll stay with Haz for the moment' Their faces fell 'But maybe later I'll rethink. Mum has gone for five weeks.'

'YES! One week with each of us! I get Ariana to sleep with me for a whole week!' Liam screamed.

Me and Lou didn't bother. Wether or not he was learning I think he prefered the idea that I was going to 'sleep' with him.

The car stopped. We hopped out and I unpacked in Harry's room.

We were doing a twitcam when the guys got back from Nandos.

'We bring food to you poor peasants, join us if you wish to enjoy this great gift of enjoyment'

'Niall! We are doing a twitcam!' I tried to yell through my laughter.

'I understand! I offer your 'fandom' the sweet treat that is my voice' I giggled and Niall walked into the room. 'You are utterly and geuninely welcome.' I was now in a ball on the ground with laughter, you so had to be there.

'Hey people, Ariana is currently suffering from craziness.'

'No, bronchitis! Aint nobody got time for dat!' I managed to scream through more giggles.

Niall held his hand out and helped me up. I leaned over 'Bye guys, hopefully we will do more twitca- Niall'

Niall looked like he was trying to lick my ear 'omg, i can't even' I cracked up closing the laptop.

After dinner which was delish, Niall, Zayn and I decided to watch taken. The others went to their rooms but said they weren't going to bed now.

Nialls POV

Halfway through taken, Zayn said he would go and get blankets and popcorn.

Then the french guy came back and he held the gun up to the girls head. Ariana screamed and hugged me. 'Can I look? Is she dead?'

'It's fine Ariana, he put it down'

Ari pulled from the hug and was suddenly face to face with me.

'Ariana. Would you like to go out with me?'

She frowned 'like a date?'

'Yeah' I said with confidence. She obviously liked me.

'Niall, I can't' I looked at her. Wait what?

'Wait what?' I asked, deciding i may aswell just say what is on my mind.

'Niall, you just and I just... I can't'

'You don't even know why' I shook my head, I was so angry. It took me all this time and she said no. After Demi after it all... No. I couldn't be understanding.

'You know what? Demi was right about you!'

'Demi? What did she say about me?'

'She said you were a little italian bitch who falls for every guy she can.'

Ariana's eyes watered up. She deserved it. I get so much hate, from Lovatics and Paps and now I bet Arianators will be down my throat. Ariana ran off.

Arianas POV

'She said you were a little italian bitch who falls for every guy she can.'

What? Demi? She seemed so nice! Italian bitch? I was starting to cry. I liked Niall, loved him but I couldn't. He just broke up with Demi and I didn't want to break Zayns heart. He deserved better.

I ran to Louis room. Maybe his girlfriend was like this and he knew how to handle it.

Louis POV

I was on twitter, tweeting about the twitcam, so many people were asking if Ariana and Niall were together, and I said no immediately, imagine Niall and Ari. Awkies.

Ariana burst into the room. Crying. I was used to Elanor doing this. EVERYDAY.

'Oh Ariana. What happened?'

'Ni-Niall. H-he said th-at Ddemi thh-hought I was and I-Italiian bitch, an and he tho-ou-ght so too.'

I wiped her tears. I don't know how she managed to still look so gorgeous, when El cries she looks like some sort of who knows what elephant cross pig baby.

Her eyes were a warm brown, stunning and deep. Suddenly I pushed my lips against hers. She didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Nialls POV

I felt terrible. What was she going to say before I cut her off? I threw my head into my hands. I have got to just apologise. I walked over to Louis' room. I swung the door open to find Louis pushing Ariana against a wall, kissing her. I rubbed my eyes and slammed the door. Louis ran out moments later 'Er Niall, its just'

'Same old, same old. You can have her. If she liked me at all she would have said yes. She would have said yes 3 fucking years ago!'

Arianas POV

I wanted to, but I couldn't. I loved him, and still do but I never want to ruin our friendship.