Love the way you lie

Arianas POV

-----1 month later-----

*victorious set*

'Hey Dan, have you got the script?' Dan opened his top drawer.

'Hmm' He said, looking through the documents 'Here!' He handed me the script.

I looked at the script as I pulled out my phone and dialled Jai's number.

'Hey Jai, it's Ariana'

'Oh hey babe! I'm outside the set, wanna go for lunch?'

'Sounds awesome!'

I ran outside and hopped into the car. 'Where are we going?' I asked

'Um, I was thinking Nandos'

'Cool!' I said, I was so hungry food was the only thing I was thinking about.

We stopped outside nandos. I could smell food and I was getting excited.

'Mmm. That smells amazing.' Jai laughed and kissed me.

'Thats my girl' We walked into Nandos and stood in line.

Then the doors swung open as we were looking at the menu. Jai turned around 'Ariana look it's those guys... One direction!'

I turned around sure enough Niall was running through Nandos with the other guys walking behind them.

I giggled and smiled 'Niall! Guys! Not at all surprised to see you here!'

'Ariana?!'

'Hi guys! Oh Jai this Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry. Guys this is my boyfriend, Jai.'

Nialls POV

I ran into Nandos, I was hungry as hell!

'Niall! Guys! Not at all surprised to see you here!'

I looked around. That stunning voice, that gorgeous giggle. I saw Ariana and her amazing smile. I had missed her so much. She didn't answer our calls, respond to our tweets or texts. She wasn't mad at us, just sorry.

'Ariana?!' We all screamed with excitement. We pretty much all cried, to our surprise Harry cried the most, we didn't even know he had any feelings for her, friend wise or not.

'Hi guys! Oh Jai this is Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry. Guys this is my boyfriend Jai' My heart sank. Yep, i still had feelings for her. I mean, I had feelings for her for 3 years, I don't think a month after she writes a note I'm going to get over her. Even if the other guys did.

'Nice to meet you, Jai' I said cheerfully. I wasn't feeling to utterly cheerful though, and the guys knew that. Even Ari looked at me with concern. Jai just smiled.

'Wanna eat together?' Ari asked

'Yes' I replied quickly, no-one could have any say in that.

We ordered and sat down.

'So whats been happening?'

'Zaynie got a girlfriend!'

'Ooh! Who is it?'

'Shay Mitchell'

'Holy shit, I love her so much, I met her last year. She is so lovely!'

'I broke up with Elanor. I mean, I hope this isn't weird but after, you know, the thing' Louis pointed at  himself and Ariana 'I figured how fake our relationship was, and she was so annoying.'

'Oh well, um that sucks but its kinda.. good? You know my friend Leoni Stark is absolutely awesome and she's just like you, you guys should hang out some time'

'Sounds cool' Lou nodded in his swagmobile kind of way.

'I watched Toy story' Liam said out of nowhere.

'So did I!' Ari leant over the table to high five Liam.

'Niall, Harry?'

'Well, I did have a girlfriend! For a week... Then she wrote a song about me... and yesterday she released another one with reference to me.'

'Aaaw Hazza' Ariana kissed Harry on the cheek, as he was sitting next to her. Jai glared at Ari.

'Niall?'

'Um, not much, so what brings you to Nandos?' I wasn't embarassed about it, I just thought that there's not much to crying the entire time Ari was gone was a good story.

'Duh, Niall. I was starving'

Jai laughed. I didn't think anything was funny. Everyone get's hungry. 'She literally ran in here when she could smell the chicken' Now I laughed and said 'Lou add it to the Samuel L. Jackson list!'

'Oh my god! Me and Leoni made a Samuel L. Jackson sayings list too!' I swear, she had me at "starving" now I was sure I was in love with her. 'Leoni and I' Jai shook his head. I forgot he was here. And I forgot he was her boyfriend, not her Grandmother.

'Hey guys did you want to come to my party?' Jai said. Who was he kidding? Why the hell would we want to go to Ariana's boyfriends party? 'Ariana will be there, obviously. If she wasn't no-one would come' He got that right.

'We'll be there' I said without thinking.