Put your hearts up

*Ariana's POV*

'Hey mum (Authors note: Mum is Australian for mom) can you turn the radio up?'

'Sure Ari' mum twisted the nob and the sound boomed from the speakers.

'One directions heart-throb Zayn Malik has donated a quarter of a million dollars to red nose day..'

'Holy shit' I mumble

'Ariana! Language!' i continued listening to the radio.

'and it has been confirmed the band will be visiting Los Angeles so girls, get down to the signing at the  haystreet mall on the 12th of Feb! Visit our website at www.kiisfm.com for more deets!'

'Hey I'll be near Haystreet on the 12th, right mum?'

'I think so honey, it's on my phone' I leaped into the back to pick up mums adorable black chanel bag. I moved her make-up bag, tissues and brush before siezing my mothers purple gem studded i-Phone.

I tapped through the calender, yep, I was at a rusty records signing on the 12th in celebration of my PYHU release. 'So I could meet the mysterious and extremely generous One Direction.'

'I wouldn't be so sure babe. I mean I don't know them but I hear they are pretty popular'

'Well, Colleen sure loves them, i've heard about le gorgeous Harry Styles in her wildest dreams, and I haven't even started on Alexa. I won't even talk about Frankie's obsession'

My mum laughed and let out a sigh. 'They must be really something'

'Haha, I guess so'