Chapter 8

I sat up in my bed, my tears rolling down my face as I thought over what Jason had said. Sadie didn't want to leave me alone at first, but I convinced her anyway. I just needed this alone time, my mind couldn't handle another person beside me. I quickly wiped my tears away as the door swung open, revealing a very concerned Achilles.

I couldn't hide my sorrow, knowing my mask broke a long time ago. He shut our door and got over to me in two strides. He didn't say anything, he only took me in his arms and laid down, running his fingers through my hair. I cried into his shirt, letting all of my tears and pain out. Jason knew he struck a cord in me when he mentioned my parents, telling me that it was my fault they died. My grip on him became tighter as my cries became louder. My whole body was shaking from the strength of the sobs and I knew Achilles was feeling horrible for me.

"Hey, baby, calm down." he cooed, "You're going to choke."

I looked up at him, my face soaked with my tears. "It wasn't my fault." was all I could whisper out, my voice completely broken.

He furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to what I meant, but he didn't ask any questions. I was emotionally exhuasted and fell asleep a few minutes later, relaxing as the darkness took over me. When I woke up again I didn't feel refreshed, I only felt empty. I felt completely tired and as if my body just couldn't move. I was stunned when I realized I was still in Achilles' arms, both of them wrapped tightly around my small frame.

I didn't try waking him up, instead I listened to the calm beating of his heart. I closed my eyes, sighing in content at the peacefulness of this moment. However, it was short lived, for Achilles woke up a few seconds after. I looked into his eyes, knowing he saw all of my pain and most likely felt it since we marked.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong? What did you mean by it wasn't your fault?" he questioned, sitting up while still holding me.

I swallowed, "H-he said...that my parents' death...was my fault." I whispered.

He frowned, "As in he, you mean Jason?"

I nodded silently, looking down at my hands in shame. I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't cry over this bastard, but here I am, crying like a baby. Achilles kissed my forehead before getting up and laying me on the bed.

"You need some more rest, I have to go...take care of something." he stated, kissing me once more.

I quickly grabbed his wrist before he was able to leave, forcing him to look at me. "Don't do anything stupid, please...whatever you do, don't let your anger and hatred get the best of you. However, still...I want you to teach him a good lesson."

I grinned as he smirked, he knew I knew what he meant by taking care of something. I let go of him and allowed him to leave, my exhaustion soon taking over.

Achilles' POV (Surprise motherfuckers! <3)

I closed our bedroom door, my anger boiling within me as my desire to beat the shit out of the kid entered my head. I shook them away, knowing my beautiful queen wouldn't want me to kill one of her pack members. No matter how much he pisses me off and how much he hurts her, that's why she's an amazing Alpha. Hopefully my soon to be Luna or Alpha, whichever she will prefer. I knew we would have to think of what to do with her pack, maybe her sister could take over or her Beta. I know Blake has Alpha blood him in, Iris told me a while ago.

I refocused myself on the task at hand, my rage growing again as I kept replaying what she said. How could someone be so cruel to someone they were supposed to love? Even if he was jealous, that is no excuse to say what he said to her. He knew those words would hurt deeper than his actions of cheating on her, but he didn't care. He was aiming for that, to make my baby girl feel like complete shit. He's lucky that his Alpha is one good Alpha or I would really rip him apart.

My wolf was begging for me to let him out, but I held him back. If I allowed my wolf to take full control then that little snot would surely die. Not that I would have a problem with it, I want that scum dead. I easily tracked him down, watching him with disgust as he made out with that Catherine girl, pinning her against the wall.

I cleared my throat, smirking when they both jumped. "If you two are done eating each others' faces off...I would like to talk to Jason." I said, staring at them with a blank face.

Catherine narrowed her eyes, but pecked Jason on the cheek before walking past me. She tried shoving me, but I easily dodged her. I could hear a growl of annoyance leave her, but I chose to ignore it this time. I focused my attention on Jason who was glaring at me, that jealousy flashing through his eyes. I wanted to laugh at him, he has no right to be jealous. He could still have my Iris if he didn't cheat on her, but he did. So, she's no longer his, now she's mine.

Jason pured his lips and tilted his head, "So, what brings the famous Alpha Achilles to me?" he taunted.

I rolled my eyes before quickly grabbing him by the throat, letting out a loud growl. I then pulled him close to my face, baring my canines. "Listen here, bitch." I snarled.

The jealousy in his eyes flashed to anger as I called him a bitch. A smirk slowly crawled onto my face, but I pushed it away. "You are to leave my Iris alone or I will rip your throat out, slowly and painfully. Got it?" I threatened, tightening my grip on his throat.

He struggled to breathe, clawing at my hand. I laughed and slammed him onto the ground, cracking the wood beneath him. He let out a cry of pain, but I quickly silenced him. His black eyes glared at me as he regained his breath. He crawled back to his feet, trying to stand taller than me.

He then got in my face and smirked, "I'm sorry, but I don't take orders from another Alpha. Iris isn't yours, she never will be. She's mine."

I scoffed at him, "Yours? Is that why you cheated on her? Huh? Is that why you're fucking that slut's brains out?" I then laughed at him, amusement wasn't anywhere in my laugh though. It was cold and dark.

"Iris is the most amazing thing to happen to me and I will not let a pathetic mutt like you hurt her. Physically or emotionally, you're just a jealous little boy because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants." I snapped. "If you hurt her again, in any shape or form, then I will personally make sure you meet your end. Got it, bitch?"

He quickly nodded his head, I smiled and shoved him into the wall. Grinning in satisfaction as he groaned in pain. "Have a nice day." I spat before walking away.

If I find out he continues to hurt her....oh, he better hope has some protector. There will be nowhere to hide from me, I will end him.

Author's note: Nope, this still isn't Achilles' full blown dark side. That side is quite nasty. ;)