Chapter 33

I smiled as Sadie scurried around the packhouse, making sure everything was perfect for her ceremony tonight. I rubbed my belly as I watched her and checked things off that were completed. Achilles and Henry were sparring in the gym, I told him it could help Henry with stress. Sadie was strict on him though, telling him that he had to be ready by eight.

"Sadie, why don't we take a break? The only thing that isn't done yet is-

"No." she snapped. "We're finishing it now."

I glared at her, a growl erupting from my throat. "Sadie, I'm your older sister and your Alpha female, you will not snap at me like that."

She froze for a second before letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. I just want everything to be perfect."

"You'll be fine, but damn...I can see you as a bridezilla whenever you two decide to get married." I chuckled.

She scowled at me, but the smiled and shook her head. We decided to go out to the diner to grab some milkshakes and fries. Of course the boys wanted to come, so we had to wait for them to take a shower. Achilles' arm was wrapped around my waist, I smiled as he kept kissing my temple, cheek, or making me turn so he can kiss my lips. Goddess, I love this man more than anything. Well, except my sister, she's still my family too.

We all sat down and thanked the older woman for our menus before she walked to a different table. I scanned the menu and grinned when I found fries and chocolate milkshake. Achilles decided to get a chocolate milkshake as well and set his menu in the middle with mine. Once the other two decided they placed their menus down and started to bicker over which flavor is better. Strawberry or banana.

I laughed, "You two already act like a married couple."

"Do not!" they both argued, glaring at each other.

Achilles smirked, "Someone isn't going to be so innocent after tonight."

Sadie blushed and widened her eyes, she looked at me as if I was going to help her. I only chuckled at her, focusing myself on baby room stuff and designs. I snapped my head up when the waitress walked up, the minute she gave Achilles a flirtatious smile I glared at her.

"Are you done eye raping my boyfriend? If so, we would love to order." I snapped.

She glared at me, "I'm not done yet." she stated with a smirk.

Oh, I'm about to cut a bitch.

Achilles just looked between us with amused eyes and I knew what he was planning on doing. If he flirts with her just to mess with me I'm going to slap him in the middle of the diner. He put on one of his charming smiles and looked at her.

I narrowed my eyes, ready to yell at him when he spoke. "You might want to take a picture, it'll last longer." he said nicely. "I want a large chocolate milkshake, my beautiful girlfriend wants one as well, along with fries and those two...what are you guys getting?"

Sadie was glaring at the waitress, "I would love a strawberry milkshake with extra whip cream. He's getting a banana milkshake with two cherries." she voiced, her tone holding annoyance.

I grinned, sometimes, you just have to love it when my sister doesn't like someone. The waitress wrote everything down before focusing on Achilles once more, does this bitch not see I'm pregnant? Or didn't she hear at all what Achilles said?

She batted her eyelashes and leaned onto the table, showing off her breasts. I rolled my eyes and looked away from her, just wanting to punch her. She bit her lip before talking.

"So, sexy, you have a number?" she asked, grinning at him.

Achilles raised an eyebrow, "Yes."

"Well, aren't you going to give it to me?"

"No."

She looked stunned as she stared at him, "Why not?"

"I don't give my number out to whores, especially desperate ones with no class." he stated.

She snapped her mouth shut and scurried off, I smiled and looked at Achilles. "I love you."

He grinned, "You better."

After we were done with our food, we paid our new waiter before leaving. It was now six-thirty and Sadie was back to being paranoid about the ceremony. Henry sighed and followed after her as she sprinted back to the packhouse, ranting about decorations.

Meanwhile, Achilles and I just walked slowly, enjoying this time alone. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked, neither one of us talking. After a while he stopped us and turned me around, I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed he was nervous.

"Achilles, are you okay?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, um, could we go to the lake real quick?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

I furrowed my eyebrows, but nodded. "Yeah, of course."

We walked through the forest in peace, well, I was calm, but not Achilles. He was jumpy and slightly shaking, he wasn't even paying any attention to a word I was saying to him. I eventually gave up and continued to follow him to the lake. Why in the world did he want to go to the lake? We have to be ready by eight o'clock.

I decided it was best to not argue, maybe he just wants some time away from the busy packhouse. When we finally reached the banks of the lake he dragged me to the water. I smiled as the cold water felt great on my sore feet.

"This is nice, but why are we here?" I questioned, turning to look at him.

I frowned when I noticed he wasn't beside me, so I quickly spun around. I completely froze when I saw him on one knee and holding out a small black box.