Grand Escapes and Terrifying Trains

A/N In chapter two we hear from the Johto trio! Yay! I hope you like it so far, I know that I'm excited about this!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon, or the Pokémon adventures/Special manga.

Cherrygrove City is a beautiful city in all respects. Open and airy, with flower beds littering the roadsides. A fine spring morning in Cherrygrove is a sight to behold, but Crystal was not exactly one for appreciating the beautiful sights outside of her window at the moment.

"Gold, get your filthy hand out of that bowl, this instant!" She accentuated the last word with a kick.

"Ow! Yeesh Super Serious Gal, I get that you're the serious type, but I'm only doing what any self-respecting human being would do!" Gold yelled, licking the cookie dough off of his fingers and using his free hand to rub at the back of his head. Crystal would never admit it, but she couldn't really blame him. Who could resist a bowl full of chocolate-chip cookie dough?

"I won't have any left to make cookies with if you keep doing it!" She snarled, in an attempt to disguise their mutual feelings.

"Psh. Who makes cookies anyway? Everyone just eats the dough. It's better that way." Gold said, picking his nose with a bored expression plastered across his face.

"Here." Said Crystal, handing him a small bowl filled with a blob of the dough, "Take that and leave me alone." Gold took it, and with a dramatic sigh of exasperation, he left the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight, Crystal extracted the wooden spoon from the bowl, and began to lick the dough off of it. It annoyed her to agree with him, but the dough really was much better than the cookies.

"Ugh. Stupid Gold." Crystal muttered to herself. She had just wanted a day alone, to relax and unwind a bit. She had so much on her plate what with taking care of Professor Oak's second research lab on the outskirts of town (She had even had to buy herself a house in Cherrygrove to be near enough to it!), helping out Earl with the Academy, and of course, having to walk to New Bark town every morning to help Prof. Elm. Most of the time her walks ended with her having to get Gold out of whatever trouble he had gotten into. This was the one day, the one day that she had had off this entire month, and who had to come barging into her house with the proclamation of "I'm bored."? Gold. Of course.

"Hey Super Serious Gal!" Gold came rushing back in, chocolate smeared around his mouth, "Whoa!" He said, ducking under a kick.

"WHAT!?" Crystal demanded.

"Well, just thought you'd like to know, but you have some visitors. Quite a lot of them actually." He answered quickly, realizing that she was in a touchy mood and not to be trifled with. He backed into the wall as she stormed past him.

"What now?" Crystal asked the world at large as she wrenched the front door open, and stopped dead.

She was facing a crowd of boys.

A crowd that was at least one hundred strong.

And the boys in the crowd were all gaping at her, some clutching stuffed meganium figurines, and plastic action figures that looked suspiciously like her...

Oh no.

0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o

Gold was having the time of his life. Not only was the bowl of cookie dough now left unguarded, but he had fans. Well of course he had fans, he always had fans. But never this many.

"Ladies, ladies, please. There is enough of me to go around. Enough of my awesomeness that is." He grinned, enjoying the shrieks and applause that followed this statement. He spooned the last of the dough out of the bowl and ate it, relishing the adoring stares he was receiving from the crowd. Tossing the bowl aside, he dramatically swept off his sweatshirt, and tossed it to a group of screaming girls, who immediately started slugging it out as to who would get to hold it. Gold had escap- erm, left through the back door of Crystal's house, only to find a considerably large crowd of people waiting for him. Bigger than the crowd asking for Crystal, he smiled at the thought.