Captures, Travels, & New Friends

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or the Pokémon Adventures/Special manga.

Green landed on the ground lightly, and quickly glanced around him, taking in his surroundings. Then he moved closer to the burning wreckage that had once been his grandfather's lab. Blue landed in a similar fashion, and crept towards where he was standing, staring wide-eyed at the small crater full of flames.

"Any sign of life?" She asked quietly, and Green shook his head.

"But no sign of anything else either. Nobody was caught in this." He answered, and Blue heaved a sigh of relief.

"We have to find them though, if they're not here, then where else could they be?" Blue questioned. But Green's answer was cut off when two girls leapt out of the undergrowth, and casually strolled over to where the two were standing.

"Yes, that's what we would like to know too, honey." Said one, with an evil smile and a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Don't try anything." Said the other, "We have you completely surrounded."

"And you think that'll stop us?" Growled Green, taking a step forward. The girls didn't give an inch.

"Oh yes," The first one yawned, "We know that you've been surrounded by enemies before, but this time is different." She smiled, and hundreds of people poured out from hiding. The two girls standing in front of Blue and Green suddenly threw themselves upon them with a hiss, and grabbed their pokéballs.

"We'll be taking these!" One of them snarled, and six more girls ran up to hold their victims down.

"W-what are you after?" Asked Blue in a strained voice.

"Oh nothing much, just your autographs!" The girl proclaimed in a voice appropriate for a supervillain revealing their master plan.

"N-no.." Green gasped around a mouthful of dirt.

"Oh yes!" The first girl said, then highfived the other girl.

"FANGIRLS FOREVER!" They yelled in unison.

"Raquelle," The second girl wiped a tear from her eye, "You were right. Greenie did fall for our trap! And now we have him!"

"Of course." Raquelle smiled, "He will be ours forever."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Crystal... I'm hungry.." Emerald groaned, and Silver wondered how on earth Crystal could deal with this child.

"Well Rald, you just have to hang on for a bit more." Crystal sighed. Emerald's constant complaints were finally beginning to get on her steely nerves. They had gotten on Silver's some time ago. Crystal stopped, and attempted to get her bearings. She frustratedly thought of her pokégear, which she had left on the counter in her house.

"Union Cave." Said Silver, checking the map on his pokégear.

"Would you look at that! The last time I was here I was electrocuted into unconsciousness and kidnapped by a gym leader!" Crystal exclaimed. Silver and Emerald stared at her.

"...I'm not even going to ask." Muttered Silver.

All of a sudden, the three of them froze. They heard the muted footsteps of somebody approaching them. Then they heard a few screams and the obnoxious cries of some zubat. One of the Blueboys rushed into their line of sight, flailing his arms in an attempt to ward off the three zubat that were flapping around his head.

"We should help him." Said Emerald nonchalantly. None of them moved.

"Crystal, why don't you capture them?" Silver asked in an uncaring voice.