Telling him.

Connors P.O.V

I wait for Jude to arrive, I sit down at the table closest to the door, so Jude can spot me when he gets here. I hear the door open. I turn around and see Jude he spots me then sits down, across from me.

"Hey." I greet jude watching him, place his car keys on the table in front of him.

"Hey." He smiles.

A waitress comes over to our table and looks down at us. "Hello, my name is kayla could I get you guys anything?"

I smile and then answer, "can I have a coffee please?"

"Of course, And for you?" she looks over at Jude.

"Banana Chocalate chip muffin please." He replies.

"Okay, I will be back with your orders shortly." The waitress said walking over to the counter.

     Jude turned his attention back over to me.

"So, what's up?"

"Accually, I have something I need to tell you." I could feel tears welling up into my eyes, but I quickly blinked them back.

I went to tell Jude the news, when the waitress came back with our order.

"Thanks." I said.

"So... the news?" Jude asked, ripping off a piece of his muffin and then popping it in to his mouth.
My mind was trying to figure out a way to tell him, but I couldn't I just can't. I just to come right out and say it. Two words. It can't be that hard right?

I could feel a lump in my throat,and I blinked back tears again.

"I'm moving."

A/N: I don't own anything recognizable.

--FostersKid03