5 am Surprise.

*2 days until Connor moves.*

Jude's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll out of my bed and check the time 4:15.

I turn off my alarm and jump out of bed. I throw on a t-shirt, and take the bottle of blue nail polish off my dresser and walk back to my bed tripping over  Jesus's skateboard. "Ow! Crud! Ah my toe." 

Jesus turned over in his bed then sat up.

"Jude?"

"What?"

"Why are you awake at 4:17?  And can't you be a bit quieter?"

I bit my tounge it took everything in me not to lose it on Jesus for the skateboard. But he had fell back asleep anyway. I continued painting my nails and then went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I couldn't shower because it would wake everyone up, so I showered last night.

Suddenly, my phone beeped.

Connor: We still on for today? Are you even awake?

Jude: Of course i'm awake! and yes!!!! :) c u soon.

Connor's P.O.V  

I smiled at the text from Jude and put my phone back down. I finished getting dressed and then brushed my teeth and hair. I checked the time 4:50. I slid my phone into my pocket and then went downstairs very quietly, making sure I didn't wake up my dad. I sat outside on the porch waiting for Jude. He pulled up at 4:55, in Mariana's new red porche.

Jude waved and I hoped in the car beside him. 

"Sweet ride." I laughed.

"It's Marianna's." He said.

"I figured."

Jude and I drove in silence. Until I broke it.

"so..... Where are you kidnapping me to."

"It's NOT a kidnap, you knew i was coming to get you. And it's a surprise."

"Well, somebody's cranky." I chuckled.

Jude glared at me and I went quiet, putting my head down. I could feel Jude's expression soften.

"I just don't want you to go." He said softly. 

"I don't wanna go. But my dad got a new job, and i'm sorry Jude I really am." I see tears escape Jude's eyes and at the moment, I just want to reach over and tell him i'll stay, I wanna grab his hand and run off with him, away the world, away from reality. But instead I turn my head and just look out the window until Jude announces that we've arrived at our destination.

Jude grabs a blanket and a basket out of the trunk and then we start walking. 

"A mountain? This is my surprise?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought we could have breakfast together at a top of a mountain and then watch the sun come up." 

"I love it!" I laugh.

Jude smiles.

We climbed the mountain and sit there enjoying fruit and yogurt, the view was amazing.

"It's beautiful." I say.

Jude just smiled.

A/N: I will try to two or three chapters a day until i get to the 20th chapter, then the chapters will probably only happen once or twice a week. Thanks everyone for the great comments. Keep commenting I will ALWAYS respond. Thanks!! I don't own anything recognizable! 

--- FostersFan03