Hard To Leave.

Jude's P.O.V.

As soon as I said it, I regretted it. What if he doesn't like me back? God why did I say it.

"You know what, uh, have a nice flight." I say and I turn around to get back into the car, until I feel someone tug on my arm and turn me around. Before my brain could  process what happen a pair of lips pressed up against mine. It was short, but to me it felt like an eternity. Connor pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. 

"You think or you know?" He grins.

"I KNOW I love you." I changed my sentence and Connor kissed me again.

"I love you too. But, uh, my plane."

WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT MY MIND SCREAMED!

I nodded and let go of him. 

"I'll text you when I land." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Bye." I try to smile but I could tell it turned into a pout.

Connor started to walk away, joining with his luggage, half way through the parking lot.

I turned around went back into the car. I turned the keys and put the car into drive. I drove home and was there within 15 minutes. I parked the car in the driveway and stared down at my blue nail polish. It's finally real. I'm finally with Connor. This day, is one I will remember forever.

A/N: I don't own anything recognizable. 

Sorry it's short. :(

--FostersKid03