His reaction

Connor's P.O.V

"Jude? Did you hear me?" I tried to study Jude's facial expression. He looked sooo hurt. I wait for Jude's answer,but it takes him what feels like forever to respond.

"When do you leave?" My best friend's words sounded. Defeated and sad.

"3 days. Our plane to New York leaves in 3 days. 72 hours. 4320 minutes. 259,200 seconds." I tried to make the time seem longer but it didn't work.

"Fine. Then we're gonna make this the best 3 days of your life. Starting tomorrow at 5am. I'll pick you up, and the rest is a surprise." Jude said.

Jude's P.O.V
I'm moving. I'm moving. I'm moving. I'm moving. Two words that keep replaying in my head as I drive back home. Too many thoughts are going around in my brain. He's moving. What if I NEVER see him again?  WAIT! Connor's going to leave without my feelings for him. CRUD! Do I tell him?  This thought hurt the most. UGH!! My mind SUCKS.

I pull up into the driveway and get out of the car. I walk into the house, shutting the door behind me. 

"Hello? Mom? Mama?" I scream.

"It's only Mariana! You can come up if you want!!" She answered.

I ran up the stairs tears streaming down my face still thinking about the news and everything that had happened today. I open the door to Mariana and Callie's room and sat down on Mariana's bed.

"Everything okay Judicorn? You look kinda sad."  I hung my head down and tears started to fall from my eyes again."

"Connor's moving."

Mariana's eyes automatically wrapped me in a hug.

"It's gunna be okay jude," "it's gunna be okay."

This was the first time I EVER doubted Mariana.

A/N: I don't anything recognizable.

--FostersKid03