Merry Christmas...Maybe?

*Jude's P.O.V*  *5 days til' Christmas!*

Connor comes home today.

Have I sent him messages since? Yes.

Did he respond? No.

Are we broken up? I don't know.

I get out of bed, and get ready for the day, I brew a pot of coffee and get some donuts from the store across the street, and place both on the table. A few minutes later Connor walked in, and placed his bags in the room. He came into the dining room, and sat down beside me.

"Hi." He says.

"How's your mom?" I ask.

He seems taken back by the question. "Better, I guess." 

"Why? Why we're you mad? It's Adana!! Honestly! C'mon, you know she's my friend! It was all a joke!!" I say fast, hoping that Connor will see how mad I really am. 

"JUDE! IT"S NOT A JOKE! AND IF SHE'S YOUR FRIEND, YOU'VE REALLY GOTTA GET BETTER FRIENDS!" He yells.

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU KNOW THAT BEFORE I MET YOU IN GRADE 7 SHE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND! YOU KNOW, I MET HER IN THE 1ST FOSTER HOME I WAS IN! THE ONLY GOOD FOSTER HOME BEFORE THE FOSTERS! ONLY FRIEND I WAS ABLE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH AFTER ALL THIS CRAP!" I yell back, hoping to get the point across.

"MAYBE SHE WAS, BUT YOU DEFENDED HER NOT ME! AND I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"Yeah one that's full of himself." I mumble.

"You know what Jude?" Connor sounds, defeated, but he still doesn't give up.

"What Connor?" I breath out.

"Maybe we should break up." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor's P.O.V

I got up and started walking towards my moms place. Looks like i'll be staying there for quite a while. I walk with my head down, trying to go over everything that has happened. I don't notice someone coming towards me and I bump right into them, making both of us fall down.

"Hey! Watch where your going would ya?" The guy says, standing up again. He lifts his head and starts to stare at me. "Connor?" He asks, surprised.

"Oh my gosh! Noah?" I ask. Noah was one of my friends back in New York. "What are you doing here?!" 

"I'm actually on vacation! But come to think of it I should probably slap you, for NEVER saying goodbye to me before you left New York!"  He smirks.

"I came back to my boyfriend, and to get away from my abusive dad." I reply, trying not to remember my homophobic dad, or Jude at the moment.

"Sorry, man." He says. "Why don't we go back to my hotel and crack open the mini-bar?"

"Sounds good to me!" I laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jude's P.O.V

I think we should break up. Those words circulate in my head forever, until i'm startled by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I ask.

I can't hear anything but quiet talking and sobbing in the background.

"Hello?" I ask again.

"It's going to be okay, Connor." I hear someone say.

"Connor? Who are you with? Are you okay?" 

There is still no reply. 

"Connor, I think your phone is talking." I hear the man laugh.

I can hear Connor start to laugh, and then pick up the phone.

"Heyyy. I'm too busy to talk! I'm with my new friend, Noah, at the TOPBIEBER hotel  DON'T CALL ME!!" Connor laughs.

"Boyyyyfriend that is!" I hear in the background.  

I hang up the phone. He sounds drunk. They both do. I walk downstairs, and hop in my car, i automatically start driving to the hotel. I walk up to the service desk, "Hello, do you have a Noah staying here? I just got a call ask to come, he sounded intoxicated." I say, only half lying.

"Room 23, on the 10th floor." The receptionist smiles. "Here's a key." 

"Thanks." I say.

I head up to the room, and slide the key in and open the door. When I walk inside, there they were. Kissing. THEY WERE KISSING!

"CONNOR?" I shriek! "How could you?! We weren't even broken up for more than an hour!" 

"Jude! Wait!" He tells me to wait, but it's  too late, and i'm already bolting down the stairs, and out the hotel, Connor trying to keep up behind me.

I run outside, it's dark as I wait to cross the street, it looks clear, and I see Connor, catching up behind me. I star to cross the road when I see lights coming towards me, but I can't see in front of me because it's too dark. I hear a car horn, before I completely black out.

"JUDE!" Connor yells.

A/N: AHHHH! JUDE NO!!! And why Connor?! Don't worry guys! Eventually everything will get better! So keep reading! You guys are great fans! Does anyone want just a background story about Adana?

Love You Guys!!

:* 

FostersKid03