Sorry.

Connor's P.O.V

"Jude is okay, however, he lost the baby." The doctor said. 

I've been here almost 3 hours now, and it's so relieving to hear he is okay, but the worst news came with it. I'm not going to be a dad? God, is this all karma? For kissing Noah? I didn't even kiss him!! He was drunk, and he kissed me! This is all my fault! I should of never said that I wanted to break up, Jude's family probably hates me now. Jude must hate me now.

"Who would like to see him first?" The doctor asked.

I didn't even lift my head, because I know Stef or Lena would wanna go first, or maybe Callie, but Stef puts her hand on my shoulder. "Connor? You want to go first?"

I look up at her and nod.

I can feel tears stinging at the back of my eyes, as I walk into Jude's room, he's shirtless hooked up to about 4 different machines, and has stitches on his bottom lip, and just above his left eyebrow. I close the door lightly, which makes Jude turn his head to face the door.

"C-c-connor." He coughs, trying to keep his voice in a whisper.

"I need to explain, I know you probably hate me right now, and i'm so glad you're okay, but-"

"I don't hate you Connor." Jude cut me off. "Noah texted me, off your phone like one hundred times. He already explained. I love you, and that is not going to change, it was my own stupidity to walk out into the road like that, not yours."

"Noah texted you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"I'm sorry." I say, my voice just above a whisper, placing my hand over his stomach.

"Not your fault." Jude said, placing his hand on top of mine.

I smiled, and kissed his temple. "I love you."

"I love you too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Months later*

"Jude! Can you come into the living room for a second!" I yell.

Jude walks into the living room in a white One Direction t-shirt, and black skinny jeans. He looks shocked when he sees, his family here.

"What are you guys doing here?!" He asks.

I laugh, and grab Jude's hand. 

"Jude Jacobs Adams-Foster you have been my best friend since grade 7, and when I was in grade 7 I think my soul knew more then my brain did. I knew the moment I painted my nails for you, that this was going to be anything but easy, between my homophobic dad and all the drama with Daria and school, and the night we shared the tent, I think that was when the rest of my body figured out that I need you, and I am always going to need you in my life, and we have both been through hell to be together, but I think finally we're okay. I think what i'm really  trying to do here is ask you," I take a deep breath, and I have a feeling Jude knows what i'm asking.

"Will you marry me?"

A/N: Woooo! NEW CHAPTER! I suck at updating! :/

Are there any 1D fans here?

Justin Bieber fans?

Comment below if your a JB or 1D fan, along with who your fave 1D member is and what ur fave song is!

IM OBSSESED WITH SINGERS/BAND

OMG PERFECT IS ON THE RADIO RN 

OK love ya bye!

---FostersKid03