Goodbye

Current time: 3:25am

*Connor leaves today.*

Connor's P.O.V
Jude: Can I come???
Jude:Please
Jude: Pleaseeeee
Jude: CONNNNOOOORRRRR!!!
Connor: Sry I was packin come where?
Jude: Airport.
Connor: Sure, I'll pick u up. My dad left yesterday so, i'm meeting him in NY
Jude: K.

I finished packing and then loaded everything in my car. By 10 minites later I arrived at Jude's house, he was sitting on the porch waiting for me.

Jude's P.O.V

Connor pulled up, and I jumped in. It's 4:25am but I know this will be the last time I see Connor for a long time.

"Good morning!" Connor said, trying to fake a smile.

"It would be a better morning, if you weren't leaving." I mumbled.

"I know." He choked back tears and, started to drive. The drive was silent, until we arrive at the airport.

"I need to ask you something." Connor said.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you take care of my car? Please? Just if I leave it at home then you know, it wont be used and-"

"Of course." I reply.

"Thanks."

I smiled. And he hopped out of the car and popped open the trunk. I got out too and then hopped back into the driver's seat.

Connor came back around with his suitcases. "Bye, Jude."

"Bye Connor." He wrapped me in a hug and then started to walk away. I closed the door, and put my head down on the wheel. Then it hit me. Tell him, how you feel. I LOVE YOU MARIANA!

I jumped out of the car, faster then you can say CAR. Connor was already halfway down the parking lot. Now or Never.

"CONNOR!" He turned around and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"I uh, kinda... "

His eyes never left my face.

"I think I love you."

A/N: I don't own anything reconinzable.
--FostersKid03