My poor Judicorn.

Mariana's P.O.V

Jude seemed so sad when he came home this morning. He plopped down on the spare bed in my room, the one that used to belong to Callie.

I sighed and sat down on the bed beside him.

"What's wrong Judicorn?"

"It's Connor." He sighed. "It's like the more I talk to him or hang out with him, it feels more real. I just don't want him to go. It hurts. It hurts sooo bad. And it's not ONLY him. Everyone is leaving. Callie,Brandon and Jesus are already gone and you'll be off to collage next week. I will always have moms but," He sighed again.

"Oh, Judicorn." It came out as a sigh. "I think you need to tell Connor how you feel. It's the only way you'll feel any better. He probably won't stay but, it will be good to get everything off your chest." I smiled at how smart I am.

I could still tell that Jude was very depressed. OH! OH MY GOOODDDD! I have the best idea EVER! and it will make Jude soooo happy.

"Hey Jude, do you have plans tomorrow?"

He nodded. "Going out with Connor." 

"K. I need you to text Connor telling him you can't hang out tomorrow. And tell him to expect a text from me."

Jude just shrugged. His eyes filled with defeat.

Connor's P.O.V

Suddenly, my phone beeped.

Jude: Can't hang out 2moro sry :((!! Uh, also Expect a txt from mari. BYE.

 okay? I put my phone beside me on my bed. and laid back down. Then my phone buzzed again.

Mariana: Jude's sad.

Connor: Ik!! He's kinda BF!!

Mariana: BOYFRIEND!?!?!

Connor: NO!! I ment Best Friend. OKAY? I'm still trying to figure out if i'm gay or not. 

Mariana: Ok.. Sry.

Connor: Whatever. What did you want?

A/N: I don't own anything recognizable!!

--FostersKid03