Graduation!!

*3 Years Later*

Jude's P.O.V

"Jude wake up!!" Mama said shaking me awake.

"C'mon love, Its graduation day!!" I roll out of bed and hop in the shower. Being the only one left in the house, besides moms, is perfect. Being able to shower without having to use the three minuite rule is AWESOME.

I finish getting ready and then head downstairs for breakfast.

"Uncle Jude!! Uncle Jude!!" Max Screamed, running towards me.

"Hey Max. I said, picking him up and carrying him to the table.

Max, who is now 2 years old, is Callie and Brandon's son. He is very hyper, but you will definatly love him.

When I sat down at the table, I was greeted by, Callie and Brandon, I put Max down on Callie's lap, befor reaching for the syrup to drown my pancakes in.

"Are you excited Jude?" Callie asked.

I nodded, shoveling my last bite of pancake into my mouth.

"I gotta go guys, see you guys at my grad this afternoon." With that I was out the door and in Connor's/my car and off to school. I was there within 15 minuites.

In the Morning our grade, did one last grad rehersal, and then got set up for the real thing.

We were getting dressed in our caps and gowns, when I got a text.

Connor: U nervous? Cuse' u look it.
Jude: What If I trip on stage??
Connor: Re-read that 1st msg
Jude: HOLD UP!!

Jude turned around. He didn't see Connor. Then he felt Hands on his shoulders.

"SUPRISE!!!" He wrapped me in a hug.

I was over joyed. We just stood there hugging until our principal yelled "5 MINUITES EVERYONE!!"

Connor un-wrapped himself from me. "Good Luck!" He kissed me on my cheek and then Left the room.

The Graduation went perfect and having Connor here was even more perfect.

A/N: I dont own anything reconizable and also expect time jumps from here on out.

--FostersFan03