episode two

I was sat on the little bed that's in the nurse's office. I watched as Emily worked on my cuts and bruises. "There, all done. Just let them rest and don't put much pressure on them, so they can heal, alright?" I nodded and jumped off the bed. "Thank you, Emily. You're truly a godsend."

She smiled and nodded, heading back to her desk and handing me a hall pass. I said bye and left the room. As I was in my thoughts, I bumped into the wall and I fell back and hit my butt.

"Ow that hurt" I mumbled and looked up. Me thinking that I walked straight into a wall, I tilt my head up to realize I ran into a guy. And not just any guy, its blake johnson. Blake Johnson is my mate.... "Jeez, the moon goddess must hate me for pairing me with an omega. Hmmph, let's get this over with. I'd rather not be seen conversing with you."

Before he even said what I knew he would say I stood back up. "I, Blake Johnson, reject you, Olivia Jackson, as my mate, my lover, and the future Luna of my pack" I just smirked at him, I knew it. Too good to be true. You know what? Fine. Bring it on Alpha Blake "And I, Olivia Jackson, accept your rejection and reject the Luna position." With that, I felt the bond break and saw the look of shock on his face. I turn around and start walking away. Im done. Im done with my "mate" my family, and this pack. I will start fresh. Nothing will remind me of this place I once called home, hell, if I ever did think of this place as a home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz. Sooooooo??? What did y'all think?? 

edited 12/25/2019

Vote

Comment

follow

Share

Luv Yall bye