episode 10

Blake's POV

Everyone in my pack got ready for the arrival of the beta of the frost pack. We heard it was a girl but we had no clue who it was. We all heard honking and knew the frost pack was here.

We jumbled outside and saw all the guards come out of mustangs. Good lord, the frost pack was rich. I stepped up in front of my pack to greet the members.

"Welcome! I welcome all of you frost members to my pack! Where is your beta?" I look around trying to find her when I hear the anjelic voice of the women I rejected 2 years ago.

" mate's here! Mate's here! " I ignore my wolf and look and see the guards all split in half and there, leaning on a black mustang. "Long time no see alpha Blake" I stand there shocked.

Olivia... Oh my moon goddess. She's still as beautiful as when I rejected her... Darn! Why did I reject her! "O-olivia? You're the beta?"

She nods. " yep, and strongest fighter in my pack. I'm not that weak little girl you thought I was. Maybe I was back in highschool but now I'm not. Better get used to having me around because I'll be helping your little pack out"

She smirked and I just stood there shocked. Once I got out of shock I showed everyone to their rooms. But, I took olivia up to the 3rd floor. Alpha and beta floor.

"Alpha Blake why am I up here? Shouldn't I be downstairs with my guards?" She asked, confused.

"No, you're a beta and my mate. You'll stay up here where me, my beta, his mate and Now you, stay. "
She growled. Not liking that I said mate.

"I'm not your mate. You lost that two years when you rejected me for no reason. Didn't get to know me for nothing. "

I looked down, ashamed of myself, we stopped in front of a door that led to the room olivia would stay in. "Yes, I know that I rejected you but I regret it. I never once stopped regretting it. "

She growled once more. " ya right. Is this my room or no?" I nod and she opens it. I was about to step in but she slams the door on my face.

I guess I expected that... I sigh and head towards my office. I needed to make a call with a certain alpha. I ring his number up and soon I hear him answer.

"Hello? Who might I be speaking to?" I growl "alpha jack. How could you not tell me your beta, the one I've been looking for, was with you this whole time!"

"Hey, she didn't want me to tell you. It was her decision. Not mine. Now alpha Blake, I suggest you stop disrespecting me or I order beta olivia to come back leaving your pack to die in that war. Your choice alpha Blake "

I growl "im sorry for being disrespectful alpha jack" and with that i hang up. I hated hearing the smirkness in his voice. I hate how he has power over all of this! I growl once again and throw my phone, it crashing into millions of pieces on the other side of the room.

I sigh and rub my head. Annoyed with everything. This day has been rough. " you must fix everything with mate. She's our mate. Love her this time" I nod and walk to my room, making a mental note to get a new phone tomorrow.

I lay down in my bed thinking of ways I can try and apologize to Olivia. Maybe at practice tomorrow I can try and work things out. As my head is prossesing so many ideas I fall asleep. Hoping I can make her love me.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It's short, yes but I had to do something. I love you all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow