Episode 15

I had sat down in the little desk that's in my office, currently signing papers that Jack had wanted me to sign when a knock was heard at my door. "come in" I answered. The door opens to reveal Jack himself. "We have a visitor."

He comes in and stands beside me. The door opens wider and incomes Blake and alpha Jackson(the father). I growl. "YOU ATTACK ME AND THEN COME TO MY PACK" jack rubs my shoulders and I slowly calm down, growling can be heard but I honestly don't care.

"Why are you here alpha Blake and alpha Jackson " I hear my" father " gulp." I came to apologize. I had no clue that you were beta of this pack. " I got up and slammed my hands onto the desk. " even if I wasn't, you'd still attack me? "

" well ya, I mean you ran away from us, causing your brother to lose his will of power and your brother had just completely shut down because of you. "

Jack growled" none of that was her fault. It was your fault for making her run away! You treated her like a slave and you. Alpha Blake, you rejected your own mate. What explanation do you have for that? "

He says nothing. I figured. I wanted them to leave but the weather all of a sudden had started to pour down raining. Sighing I sit back down. " only because it's raining out there badly until this rain stops you may take refuge here. But the moment it stops, you must leave. You will have a guard with you at all times. Now leave. " they nod and leave. "I never get a break around here. "

~

As I get back from my run, yes, in the rain and as my wolf, I walk into the kitchen seeing everyone in there. Especially Blake who's completely worried. Wonder why? I growl as he comes running towards me. Bearing my teeth at him I walk away back into the cold, muddy rain.

Having no scent nearby from this bloody rain, I can't smell if there's a rogue or anything. So, I let my wolf take over completely and I can smell the scents better. As I'm walking by the border, doing patrol, I can smell a scent. I go towards it quietly, hoping to not scare whatever it is, away.

When I get near it, I can hear a cry. Not a loud adult cry... More like a baby cry. Two of them actually... I quickly run towards it and when I get there, I see a body. I walk up to it and see who it is. It's an almost dead lady holding a huge basket. "t-t-take care o-of my baby's... P-please...." and then her breathing stops. I grab the handle to the basket with the crying baby's.

I quickly run back to the house, mind linking someone to open the door. As I reach the packhouse I run through the door and growl, warning someone to come near me right now.

Jack quickly runs up to me, noticing my wolf is in full control. His eyes turn to their wolves color and show his neck, showing his submission. As he comes near me I growl a little. " it's okay Arabella. I'm only helping. I won't hurt the baby's in the basket. But I need Olivia back please. "

Arabella nods her head and I can feel our body shift back to my human form. Jack puts a black blanket around me and I use it to cover up. "their mother was bleeding out by the outskirts of the border. She said to take care of her children for her. " I opened the basket and saw a letter.

"to whomever finds my baby's. Please take care of them. Our pack was completely wiped out and their father was killed. If you find my baby's that means I was killed too. They are alphas kids as you can probably see. Their names are Carter Blake and Lisa Blakes. They are both 1 year old and their birthday was 3 days ago. With my sincerest apologies, I'm sorry for doing this. I know by bringing them I give whoever finds them a big responsibility. I hope they grow up a wonderful life and thank you... "

I put the letter on the counter and pick up the two sleeping baby's." we can't keep them jack. We're too young and plus, they need a family who is experienced. Not us "

I see him nod. " I know the perfect family to give them to. " I smile and nod, but I have a good family who the family is." Beta Olivia, I was hoping to speak to you alone for a second please... "

I look at Blake and sigh." I guess that's fare.... We do need to talk.  Come, let's go to my office.  Jack, please find them a family. " he nods and we walk up to my office. As soon as we were alone and in my office,  he instantly pulled me into his chest and hugged me." I'm so, so, soooooooo sorry. "

I just sit there.  Crying,  I just continue to hug him back. " why? Why'd you do it?" all he does,  is sigh. A huge sigh full of regret and sadness... "I was full of myself back then.  I wasn't thinking back then... But my family had knocked some sense into me. I felt so horrible knowing what you went through.  And I want to make it up to you...." 

"I... " he just shakes his head. " not right now Olivia. I want it to be the right time.  Right now isn't the time." I nod and slowly fall asleep in his arms.....

-----------------------------------------------------
edited 12/25/2019

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Sorry for the late chapter but I hope this makes up for it.  Love yall and have a safe holiday!!!