special part one

Chapter dedicated to kaztiel24 for making a lovely comment on my first chapter. First sorry for not updating. I'll just be typing it might be short. I don't wanna make a huge chapter since I'll be with my family. anyways love y'all. Oh and one other thing anything in this chapter has nothing to do with the book. So everything there is won't go with the next chapter. OK love y'all bye!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I made my way to the former alphas room I thought of the time I've been here. So much has happened. I love it here. I'm accepted here. Soon I'll be Luna an- oh!! Totally forgot to say this! Jack decided to make me officially Luna. It was last week he asked me.
-flashback-

I sat on my bed as I was listening to twenty one pilots doubt. There music is really good just as much as food and I don't usually love anything more than food. I layed down and closed my eyes as the music fludded into me. I swear I would die if someone said that I would be going to a twenty one pilots concert. I opened my eyes as I heard my door open. "Hey kitten " I smiled and blushed.

"Hi. Whats up?" He walked over and plopped down on my stomach. "Oomph. You fat kid. Get off of me." He laughed. I swear his laugh is contagious. "What if I don't want to? Isn't this my stomach anyways?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not an object and no it's not your stomach"

He just smiled. "Well come on get dressed I'm taking you out tonight. I was confused. I scrunched my eyebrows together showing him I was confused. " it's a surprise. Now come on lazy butt hurry up. " he got up and went outside to do God knows what.

~le time skip~
As I made my way to the clearing where Jack told me to meet him, I was thinking of how to tell him I'm pregnant... a couple days after I noticed my period was late I bought a test... and well it was a plus... I was so happy. I hope Jack will love the kid... I sigh as I put my hand on my stomach. Think positive. Positive thoughts only. I walked into the closet and grabbed a random dress.

~Le time skip~
As I walked down the steps I smelled the scent of my handsome alpha. His mouth was wide open as he looked at me " w-wow. You, you look amazing. " I blushed and looked away. we quickly made it to the car and made our way to wherever he was taking us.
~another Le time skip because I can ~

An hour later I was woken by shaking. "Olivia we're here. Wakey Wakey. Lemon shakey" i groaned and fluttered my eyes open. "hmm? where are we?" i look around and notice we're at a park. "why are we here?" i look at Jack. " well i kinda wanted to have a special occasion for us being together for 2 years. just put this blind fold on " as he says that he pulls out a blind fold and hands it to me. " Jack you know i don't like my eyes being covered. " he just smiled and tied it around my eyes. "don't worry i got you, i'll keep you safe. " i sighed but nodded "fine" i heard him get out of the car and next thing i knew my door was being opened.

he picked me up bridal style and we walked to god knows where this man is taking me. after a couple of minutes he finally puts me down and took the blind fold off.

I gasped "Jack, this is beautiful " and it really was. In the middle there was a picnic with beautiful lamps hung up all around. Beside the picnic was a little area to lay down in, there were pillows and blankets. It made the place sparkle and then of course we we're in a clearing which made it even more special.

He smiled and we sat down with him smiling like a mad man and me getting nervous on how to tell him I'm pregnant. he took the food out and I saw all my favorite food. My eyes went wide and I could feel all the flavors in my mouth already. Jack grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and put it towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and took a bite. I moaned, the yummy taste of chocolate and a strawberry in my mouth mixed together tasted so good.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

I updated this chapter as a small chapter. I know it's not done. I have almost finished episode 14. I feel completely bad for not updating in a month and I'm so sorry. If you would like a second part to this special ask in the comments. Until next time my lovelys.