episode 18

"Their pack had been the blood moon pack, they're not as powerful but they had been the 5th strongest pack in the USA. We had an alliance with them. Apparently before the attack happened, a messenger had apparently been traveling here to send the letter due to their pack still being, well was old-fashioned.

The rogue king had been the reason of the attack. Why? I don't know why. I just know the Luna of the pack brought them here and said protect them. So I guess that's why we did. " by time I finished speaking, I stood by the crib and was crying.

After spending more time with the twins, we left later on that day. On our trip back to the pack house, I sat there thinking about what that rogue had said. Why was he after me? I'm just a normal wolf... I sigh and look out the window. "What's wrong olivia?"

"It's nothing. I'm fine, im just content with life right now." I say through a forced smile. Jack buys it and just shrugged. As we pull up into the pack house, alpha Blake is outside currently fighting a warrior. Both Jack and I jump out the car and run over to them.

Jack growling ferociously stops both of them. "STOP BOTH OF YOU, NOW. alpha Blake, I suggest you get off of my warrior now before I get even more pissed off." Uh-oh his wolf is out.

"Warrior gant, head to the hospital now and when they release you, we want a full report on what just happened here. Do you understand me warrior gant?" At this point in time, I was trying to calm down jacks wolf while making sure that warrior gant gets situated.

He mutters a "yes beta" and walks off towards the hospital. I turn towrads jack as he starts to speak "Alpha blake, in 10 minutes I want to see you in my office. Do you understand me?" At jacks words, I see alpha Blake vigorously nod his head and run to his room.

This day keeps getting worse....

~
After 10 minutes, just like Jack had said, alpha Blake was in jacks office. watching the two alphas stare at each other is quite awkward. you have an alpha that is severly pissed and an alpha looking at us with a look that screams "touch me and there will be consequences".

"alpha blake, beta Olivia and I myself so graciously allowed you and alpha Jackson to stay in our pack just until the rain went away. but you decide to take advantage of our kindness and attack one of my warriors. I want an explanation now and I do not t to hear a single lie come out of your mouth alpha blake or so help me I will call war to your pack in a heart beat."

"You want a good explanation, alpha? Well here it is. Your so called warrior attacked me and said, and I quote "so, how does it feel knowing your supposed mate is with someone else? Hmm alpha? How does it feel knowing that your mate is fucking my alpha?" And there, that's the exact reason why I fought him.

"Get out of my pack. You have 20 minutes to get out or I will kill you myself. And take that other alpha with you. NOW GO"

I snicker as he jumps and runs out the office.  I walk over to Jack and rub his shoulders. " Hey, it's going to be okay Jack. Go upstairs and get a shower. I'll make sure he leaves the pack along with my father. " he nods his head and stands up to leave. He turns and kisses me on my forehead.

Time to go check on two alphas.

<I get it's short but I just needed to post something and I'm sorry. I promise next chapter will be extra long!! I love you all!! Author out!!!>