Episode 16

I guess waking up in your ex mates arms, isn't really the best thing. Especially waking up when your current boyfriend walks in and seeing you in your ex mates arms.

Great. Now I have to go deal with him. I get up pushing Blake off of me and walk out the room. Knowing where Jack is,  I go after him. As I see his sea blue shirt comes in view I try and stop him.  "jack. Wait,  stop please."

He stops but doesn't turn around, so I walk in front of him and make him look at me.  "what you seen back there was nothing I swear. I was so exhausted I fell asleep on him."

"how do you think you would feel if you walked in on me sleeping with another girl huh? " I look down in shame." I'm sorry Jack...god I'm such a disappointment to you and this pack... "

If there's one way to get Jack to forgive you,  it's pulling the 'disappointment card' as I start to walk away, he grabs my arm and I'm pushed to the wall.  I could feel his lips on me and I stand there in surprise. 

He pulls back and I can feel disappointment roll off of him. After getting out of my mini shock, I pull him back to me.  He growls in approval. "don't ever do that again."  I smiles and nod. "gladly. Now take me to our room you buffoon" 

~

Jack pushes me onto the bed, growling as take my shirt off and he can see my chest. "rip it. I know you want to jack"  it's one of my least favorite bras so it's whatever. He actually does what I say and rips the bra in half and throws it on the floor somewhere.

It only takes him a second before he grabs my throbbing nipple and latches his mouth on it, teasing me and grabs onto my other boob, teasing that one as well. I growl and flip us over where he's on the bottom and I start to suck on his neck, the sensitive part.

I hear him grown and I start to grind on him, fully feeling his full length, definitely an alphas son. I rip his shirt and practically drewl as I see what is mine. "it's definitely yours baby" he growls into my ear. As I start to pull his pants off, a warrior runs into our room, thus with Jack flipping us and hiding me through the man's view. 

Jack growls.  "what's so important!"  the warrior pants,  "rogues! And there's a lot of them on the south border!"  jack and I growl. Clearly, both of our wolves are out now for someone threatening our pack. 

"we're coming, get out" he quickly leaves and I jump up and dress into my fighting outfit. We quickly run to the south border and as the warrior said, right there, there's at least 100 rogues. "what do you want!"  jack booms in his alpha voice. 

Suddenly the stench of the rogues get to me. Gah they stink. I look over at Jack and see him sniffing around.  "jack are you okay?" he takes a second, "I smell something, it smells like cherrys and vanilla, weird combination but it smells great." 

I freeze, when someone finds their mate, they'll smell a weird smell of a combination but it smells good to them. "oh um...  Go find that smell, I'll stay here" he looks at me and he looks at me worried, "you sure?"

Am I sure? Am I ready to let him go? I sigh and quickly put on a cold face. "just go jack." he looks startled at my change of appearance. It doesn't matter anymore, he's gonna find his mate and leave me.

"who is your leader rogues"
"I am" the voice of the man I hear walks out. By now, Jack is gone. "I just want to talk... That's all."  I glare at him,  "then speak!"  he just smirks. "maybe another time. It's time I take my leave. Goodbye my queen"  I growl at him.

"I'm not a queen! "
" oh but you will be my queen soon" and with that they turn and leave. Leaving me mad. How dare he say I was his when I didn't even know him. 

I growl and turn on my heel and I start walking to the pack house. There's no way I'm telling Jack this. 1 he'll freak and 2 he'll be busy with his new Luna. 

I sigh but keep on my emotionless face. When I reach the pack house, I can tell Jack is back in there, and there's another scent.  Am I ready to face him? Am I ready to see him be happy with another girl who's not me...?

I'm a big girl, I can deal with this. I walk in and there on the couch is jack and this new girl who in guessing is his mate.  "Olivia! You're back!"  I look at the girl. Much prettier than me. She'd be a perfect Luna...

Out of nowhere I speak.  "I'm leaving for a little while."