episode seven

As I knocked on Jack's door, I heard a deep, rusty voice of the man I love, say to come in. I opened the door and saw Jack sitting on his chair. I walked over to him and plopped down on his lap and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist putting his head in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. "you needed me?" He pulled back and sighed. "Im afraid so. I have some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?”

"Give the good news first". He smiled and said "Well you get to train a pack and make them stronger. " I grinned and jumped up doing a happy dance. The pride in me busted into flames as jack told me this. Me being chosen to train another pack is AMAZING news because I know my strength and skills outrank them. Its the beta in me, I promise. Not selfish greeds. I sat back down on Jack's lap and he continued "now, for the bad news. The pack you will have to train is your ex-mates pack.” 

I snarl into the air, mad at the news I just received. “You mean to tell me I have to train the one pack who brought me so much pain? I have to go there and deal with their alpha?”

"Olivia they need help. They need someone who is strong to help them train so they can win this war against the rogues." I stood up and started pacing. He expects me to go to HIS pack. The dude who rejected me. " I know you don't want to" I scoffed, like hell I don't. Continuing on with his words; "But we have to help them. I already said yes. " I sighed and pulled on my hair. 

I smirked, finally. A little revenge can be done. Turning to jack, i nod at him. "Fine. ill train them. But I swear one wrong move and I'm out of there. They can kiss this war and their pack goodbye. " he nodded. 

"I'll give them a call. I'll go stay there for a month training them then I'll let you be there the other 2 months. It'll be like your training to be Luna. " he smiled and walked up to me holding my hand. I looked up at him and saw love in his eyes. "I love you olive" 

"I love you to..... jackypoo" I laughed. He hates when I call him that. He just smirked and I gulped. Uh-oh, when he smirked it wasn't a good thing. I hurried and ran out of the room trying to find a place to hide. I just hope he doesn't find me.