episode 13

I decided not to tell everyone what happened with the rogue. Why? Because they'll be all hyper and make sure they push me out of the way to make sure im safe. Because I'm the beta of a huge pack and the alphas mate. Well ex-mate.

Once practice was over I decided to visit my old pack. I mean, sure they hated me and made me the omega. The lowest of the low. But hey, can't I show them that I'm not that weak little girl anymore?

I snickered and got out the shower.
Since I wanted to show off, i chose a black half top that shows my chest and is half way on my stomach and some black shorts that shows off my butt and some black 2 inch heels. I quickly dried my hair and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and my car keys to my baby.

I texted john before I started getting ready telling him to get ready himself. He's gonna be my body guard. I walked out the house and got some wolf whistles from the unmated males.

"If I were you boys, I'd get you eyes off of me right now or else you don't have none to look at me. "
They quickly averted their eyes and I smirked. I walked to my baby and saw john leaning on the passenger side.

"Nice outfit. Pretty sure alpha jack wouldn't let you wear it out in public though. " I just smiled. "Well let me just see what he says about that. " I take my phone out and go to my camera. I take a picture of me and send it to jack.

To Jacky:
Hey babe, hope you like the outfit that I'm wearing. People get to see me wear it, in public. Love you. Xx

Message sent at 10:38 9.03.16
Message read at 10:39

"There. He's read it and I should be getting a message in abouttttttt
3...2....1..." And on que I got a message from him telling me only he should be seeing that and should go change this instant.

"Well, you were right. He told me to go change. " we both laugh and I unlock my baby and get in. I started the car and started driving to the familiar and unwelcoming pack I once new. 

Just as I expected the gates to the pack were unlocked and no guards around. " just how stupid are they? We could be rogues coming to surprise attack them or something."  he chuckled and I just smiled. 

I parked straight in front of the house on the grass and everything.  We both got out and walked up to the door.  Not feeling nervous or anything,  I walked straight in.  There,  on the soda I saw Blake making out with some girl. 

We stood there for a whole five minutes staring at them having their sex moment until I coughed and raised an eyebrow.  Blake pushed the girl off and stood up quickly.  "I swear,  it's not what it looks like."

I just kept my eyebrow up. " oh,  really now? I didn't just see you making out with some girl on the sofa for the past 5 minutes?  I didn't see you just run your hands all over that girls chest without a care in the world?and I definitely didn't just see her grinding herself all on you?"

I simply rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs since he had no response.  John simply snickered and followed me up the stairs bumping Blake a little too harshly. I continued and kept my straight face on.

I knocked on the door two times and waited for them to answer.  After a minute a man opened the door.  "long time no see"

**********************************

Are you guys mad at me?  I haven't updated in so long.  But hey,  I've been editing at least.  Better than nothing right?  Right? 

Jack: you idjit.  You're supposed to update every Saturday or Tuesday.

Olivi: ya,  the crowd needs to see this Sexy body of mine. 

Me: I swear you two are so egotistical. Anyways guys,  back to our regularly scheduled book. 

All of the crew people: that doesn't even make sense!

Me: SHUT UP,  THIS IS MY STORY SO SHUT UP!!

someone in the crowd: good lord....  Take a chill pill.....

Me: okay everyone!  We start back the book in 3...2... *suddenly slime is dropped every where and stuff breaks *

Me: come on!!  Can't a girl write a simple book without a mess happening!  Seriously!?!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow