episode six

Olivia's pov

As beta and head warrior, I never truly get my own time. Today is finally my day and so I decided to spend it how any normal sane person would do, lay down on my bed and listen to music through my earbuds. Having them on full blast, I close my eyes and try and take a nap.  Not much longer, the feeling of cold, freezing, water being splashed on my face jolts me awake I scan the room, eyeing my prey. I snarl. "I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 5 MINUTES NOW. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO NOT HAVE IT BLASTING FOR EMERGENCIES LIKE THIS?!” 

grabbing Michaels's arm and twisting it behind his back adding pressure but not enough where ill break it. I growled in his ear with a dark and threatening voice.  “Remember the last time you did this little stunt?" he nodded vigorously and looked scared all the while shaking. “We may be friends but god so help me, if my phone is broken, you're buying me a new one, understood?”I let him go and grabbed my stuff jumping on my bed checking it to see if my lifeline still worked and fortunately, it is. "Now what did you need mickey?" He groaned. He hated when I called him that...I do it because I like to annoy him. 

"Please don't call me that and jack wanted you. He would've mind linked you but he wants to talk to you in person. " I sighed, my response to him is "tell him I'll be down in a few, just gonna brush my hair." He nodded and left the room. I got up and looked under my bed. Hit the floor twice and a little secret box came out from the floor. No one knows about this but me. 

I opened the box and grabbed my four special pocket knives and two pistols, hiding them all over my body. No one ever knows I have these on and its actually a miracle that they haven't found that out yet. I hit the floor twice again and the box went away. I got up and walked out of the room, and start my descent towards Jack's office. The feeling of dread lodged deep within me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill try to update after exams y'all. Stay with me and the for 200 views it means a lot. I love y'all bye

Comment
Vote
Share
Like

Bye!!!!!