episode 12

I sigh as I'm watching everyone spar. Today has been the longest day ever. I get up. "John, watch over them. I'm gonna go call alpha jack"
He nods and I walk into the forest getting some peace and quiet.

I grab my phone and type in jacks phone number. After a couple of rings he answers. " I hate you, you know that right? " I hear chuckling.

"Hey, what fun would it have been if I taught them everything?" I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I did it on purpose. I know you love training people so I didn't go hard on them. " I laugh

"Wow thanks jack. Sooooo helpful" I smile and I hear him laugh. " anyways, how did the questioning go? Get any useful answers?"
He sighs "they won't break. They only wish to talk to you "

"What would they Want with me? Oh well. I'll deal with them when I get back. " I say as I'm back at the pack. I see kids sparing. " okay, well I have too go Olivia, time for training. Love you babe, bye "

"Bye love you too" after that I hang up and I hear growling. Knowing who it is and with him hearing our conversation, I just keep walking. " okay! Everyone! Come here! " I laugh silently as everyone groans and each group comes to me. They all look tired and and I just roll my eyes.

"We're all done hear today. I suggest you all go home and rest! Tomorrow will extra fun because I'll be having some personal guest. I smirk and everyone groans. "Anyways, go home and get some rest. See you all tomorrow. And get a shower! You all stink!"

Everyone runs home quickly and I go towards the guards, which are standing beside my stuff. John hands me my stuff and we start walking to our rooms. "Olivia!" I groan and stop, turning around. What blake? Kind of busy"

"Look... I know after we had a little mishap along time ago but- " I cut him off "mishap? Mishap!? You call rejecting me a mishap!? I was the rejected nerd, Blake! Everyone rejected me and I thought when I met my mate he would've saved me. Buuuuut noooo, you had to reject me. ( a/n so many reject in that paragraph lol)

I don't want to hear your sorry sap of an excuse Blake. I'm happy without you and I don't care what you say. " with that I walk off.

........................

As I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, I think about my family. Did they ever look for me? Did they even care that I ran away? I groan and smack my head. Stop Olivia, they never cared about you.

"Olivia? Is it really you?" I froze, unable to look at the familiar person in front of me. How though? I wasn't ready to see them yet. I look up to see my so called "brother". "H-how. We've been searching for you for 2 years. Where have you been?" He asks worriedly. I clench my teeth.

"Why do you care? You never cared when I was being beat up! I doubt you even looked for me. " I sat up about to walk away but my "brother" grabbed my hand stopping me. "Let go of my hand right now" I said, slowly and a tone of "I will kill you if you don't let me go right now"

"No, you're my little sister who ran away 2 years ago. Come see mother and father they've been worr- "
"NO! THEY LOST THE PRIVILEGE TO WORRY ABOUT ME, THEY NEVER WORRIED ABOUT ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!" I snatched my hand away and then kicked him in his manhood. I heard him groan but I just kept walking outside.

I walked to the forest deep in thought. I didn't know how much time has passed until I heard a crunch.

My head snapped towards the sound and out walked a rogue. I cringed. "Take a bath!" I yelled. God, his rogue-like-stench killed my nostrils.

He just growls at me. "Watch it mutt, I could snap your neck in a minute. " I told him. "You think you scare me bitch? Just because you're dating the biggest alpha out there?

Try and be more intimidating when talk to people. Now, I came to tell you something. My boss wants you and he'll stop at nothing to get you.

I'm not trying to help you or anything but to warn you, he'll start a war if he doesn't get what he wants. " with that, the mysterious rogue disappears into thin sight.

"DAMNED YOU ROGUES!!"

------------------------------------------------------

IM SOOOOOO SORRY GUYS!!! MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO MESSED UP LATELY!! PLEASE FORGIVE AND READ THIS CHAPTER AS MY PRESENT OF YOUR FORGIVENESS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL WHO EVER IS STILL WITH ME!!

don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow