episode four

Two years later...

Two years ago used to feel like just yesterday but in these past two years, I've learned to set aside everything that happened to me. I no longer care about the rejection or my parents, not even the pack. I've grown much stronger and wiser. I've officially become the pack head warrior AND the beta. It took 2 years to get over those obstacles. 

The next day after arriving here, the beta took me in under his wing and raised me as his own. He had no mate, no heirs, no one to take over for him when he passed away. He went hard on me as he believed that everyone should have strength, female or not. He was there for me on the nights that I cried and just felt all alone. Beta Charles was his name. Not even a year later, he died from lung cancer, no one seen it coming. 

He stated in his will that everything was to be left to me. His fortune, house, and his title. Once jack and I turned 18, we both took over our roles. Him the new alpha, and I the new beta. We were in sync. A little too in sync as I am now his girlfriend. Since I ran away I haven't heard from my old pack, and I don't want to. They hurt me and by coming here I've gotten better. "Olive". I've changed a lot since then. 

"Olive" My wolf and I have gotten over the rejection a little bit, now we don't even care. I won't ever go back to that worth-  "OLIVIA!!"

"H-huh. Oh. Uh, um, sorry." I looked up and saw Jack. "Let me guess. You were thinking about your old pack?" 

"Sort of. But let's forget that. What did you need?" With a roll of his eyes his speaks. "I was saying we just got a letter from a pack, don't know which one. They'll call us soon, they're having trouble with some rogues and hunters. So, they want us to help train them." I nodded. "OK. Just call me when you get the packs name."

We soon parted and I went to go train the warriors. 

Jacks p.o.v. 

We both parted and I went to my office. I hate that she had to go through all of that suffering on her own when she was in her old pack. A ringing sound interrupted me in my thoughts. I picked up my phone and answered: "Hi, is this Alpha Jack?" A voice said in it. "Yes, this is he. And who might I be speaking to?" 

"Hi, my name is Blake Johnson, Alpha of Silver Moon pack and recently you have gotten a message about a pack needing help? That was us."  
Oh. So, that was him. 

"What did you need help with?" 
"Well... two things, for starters about two years ago someone from our neighboring pack ran away. I was seeing if you have seen her. And, two, we're having problems with hunters and rogues."

So we were seeing if you could help us in the war they're planning." 
I debated my options. Help? Or not help? Well, I guess as a big respected pack, I have to keep that up. "I'll help you with this war they're planning. May I ask what the girl's name is and what pack she came from?"

"Thank you so much, Alpha Jack. You're a lifesaver. Her name is Olivia Jackson, she ran away from the Glistening Pack two years ago. I've searched many packs, but I could never find her, so I was seeing if you have." 

Of course, he was looking for Olivia. He's her ex-mate. Like I'm gonna tell him I have her and I'm dating her. "I'm sorry to say this Alpha Blake, but I haven't seen or heard of anyone by the name of Olivia." I heard him sigh. "It's okay. I was just wondering if you did. Anyway, when will you be able to come and help us?" 

"I'll come over next week, I'll help train the first month or two then my Beta will. "

Speaking of my Beta, Olivia walked in. "Jack wanna go for a run? The others and I are doing it, so do you wanna join? Also, you be might wanna move unless you want to be trampled." I looked confused and saw her move out the way. 

"I gotta go. I'll be there on Tuesday. Bye" Right before I hung up, my third in command, Mickeal, came in and was fighting with my little brother. He's 12 years old.

I hung up quickly and then stopped their little fight. We all went outside and started shifting into our wolves and started running. 

------------------------------------------

edited 12/25/2019

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love y'all. Thanks for staying with me while I'm still trying to update more. School just started so bere me a little. Well I hoped Yall liked it bye.