The mafia boss has got me

Rose's pov
Things in life are don't what you want or see, but you got see them in a different light in order to be free. I have made so many mistakes through my life blaming them on my self when they are selfish people around who are the cause of your pain. There's others who have to be nasty and hurt you in order to keep you safe. Falling in love with a vile person isn't great also but there Change for you like this man did for me. My story starts off really girly, bitchy and pathetic but I believe I see a more mature side.

So my story starts with a text message from my best friend Kate, saying would you like to stop over my house, so I went to ask mum but she was with the golden girl, Jade.

"Mum I been invited to sleep at Kate's house for the night, can I go,"I asked my mum.

"Yes but next time don't interrupt me and jade's chat, for God sake rose," Mum said in a pissed off tone.

"Mum why are you angry for, I never said anything horrible,"I answered back.

"Rose why are you giving mum attitude? you know your not allowed too," Jade said with more attitude than me.

"Shut up jade , I swear to God I would smash your face if you weren't my sister,"I shouted with anger. Me and my sister fell out couple of months ago about mum picking a favourite, I didn't care to be honest, but Jade obviously did.

"No one is smashing anyone's face in and you better go rose or I will change my mind," Mum yelled at the top of her voice.

"But mum you should punish her," Jade says sticking her tongue out and giving me a dirty look.

"Just go Rose, now!" Mum snapped at me.

So I went up stairs and got my stuff ,then walked down stairs and looked out side of the window, I wondered if mum was in a better mood and would drop me off.

"Mum can you please take me to Kate's house?"I asked

"No you're walking, be safe and bye"Mum answered

"Bye Bitch hope you die or get kidnapped on the way there,"Jade said then laughed her head off.

"Bye cow and if I was kidnapped I wouldn't wanna come back to this shit hole,"

"NO SWEARING IN THIS HOUSE, go now!"Mum yelled.

I got outside and slammed the door and I started to walk to Kate's, then th is black car started to move. I did not care at that moment in time, I was more worried about how I dark it was out.

I got to the end of my street and the black car pulled over by me.

"Hey there Rose, I wanted to see you,"The strange man spoke out.

"Who are, what do you want and how do you now me?"I demanded to know.

"I am Jurian, I know you by your dad and we have a deal and that was for you to be mine, does that answer your questions, my dear, no more sweet talk ,get in,"

"No I won't, I going to my mates, now fuck off you creep!"

"I knew you wanted to do it the hard way,"

"Huh?"

Jurian whispered to the two man in the car and they got out the car and grabbed me.

"Get your hands off me now you ugly creeps!"I screamed.

They weakened me and pulled me in the big, black car. I was screaming and shouted. I banged on the Windows, so Jurian told the driver to stop.

"Can you shut the fuck up Rose, your annoying me!"Jurian said.

"Good,I wanted to," I laughed.

"Your going to regret annoying me, rose, wait till we get to my house'"Jurian threatened.....

I will be updating soon. Hope you like this so far. Vote please and comment too. Thanks .