Well nice to meet y'all!

Morning (Tessa's POV)
I was woken up by sister Ann screaming at me to get my lazy a- butt up and get my things together. "What the hell?! It's 6am! Why do I need to get my shit together?!" I asked as I rubbed my eyes to see the sunrise. "Do as your told and watch that little mouth of yours or may the good lord take pity on your soul." Sister Ann snapped back as she walked out of my cell -I mean room -no, I mean cell. I got up and brushed my naturally wavy brunet hair, threw on the only normal clothes I had- an orange and white dress with a belt thing, jean jacket, and white shoes. Then grabbed my crappy phone, jewelry, and purse. Those were my only day time belongings. I folded my uniform, sat it on the bed, and walked out to the main office. "What did you want Ann- hello." I said as I started for Ann but was greeted by 6 amazingly attractive guys. They looked like the group (O2L) but I've only seen one video when I managed to sneak onto a computer. "Who are you guys?" I managed to say. "Conner" said the one with a cat shirt. "Sam!" Yelled the super cute one with pink hair. "Ricky damn Dillon!" The one with the car keys with a Pokémon on it. Sister Ann gave him the death glare. Ricky saw and said "Shit! I mean darn! I mean shoot-" "dude just shut up!" The also amazingly attractive blonde one with blue in his hair said, cutting Ricky off, and winking at me. "I'm Kian by the way" "Jc" said the one with an Arizona and curly hair. "Why am I always last?! I'm Trevor" sighed a younger looking boy with a higher voice. "Well nice you meet y'all. I'm Tessa" I greeted then with my southern accent. I hated that I still had it, but everyone thinks it's cool.