The break up.

Day nine.
I sat in Sam's room as he made me a YouTube channel and subscribed O2L to me. We made an opposite gender video. I made him do his make up, wear heels, a dress, and do his hair. I put on his jeans, one of his shirts- with the top three buttons undone to show my chest, wore no makeup, and let him do my hair. We looked FAB.  Kian came in and just looked at us, shook his head and walked out. I walked back into our room and got ready for the day. I walked back to Sam to give him his clothes back. "All your stuff smells amazing..." I said as I handed it back to him. Sam looked at me awkwardly as Kian walked out with tears in his eyes. "Umm... Kian?" I asked as I grabbed his arm. "I fucked up. I'm so sorry Tes... I... Sorry." He said and walked away.  I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I saw thousands of retweets of some bitch and Kian making out. He had one hand in her hair and the other on her butt. I dropped my phone and ran out of the house. I got into my car and drove. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going. I wound up eating ice cream in the park. I decided to go home at 10pm. I drove home and went in through the back door to hear Sam yelling and Kian yelling and crying. I walked between them without saying a word. Kian have me the "baby I didn't mean to... It was an accident." And grabbed my arm. "Don't fucking gimme that shit! And don't fucking touch me! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY GRAB HER ASS, HAIR, AND EAT HER FACE?!" I screamed in his face and ran up to pack all my stuff out of... His- room. Sam knocked and came in. He sat on the corner of the bed and talked. He calmed me down enough to talk to him. "What are you doing Tess?" He asked. "I'm packing my shit and leaving." I said and shoved things into bags. "So this was the break up?" He asked. "Yep." I choked out. "Now your crying?" He asked and put his hand on my back. I looked at the baby bottle that had fallen out of my purse and started crying uncontrollably. He looked over my shoulder and his eyes got wide. "Sam. I'm pregnant."